OFFICIAL PS3 NBA2K9 LEAGUE: LET THE GAMES BEGIN READ PG1 EVERYONE IMPORTANT

It's official.
I'm in.

I got Rockets
smokin.gif

I'm in...imma hop on and accept in a few...can i get a rundown on how this draft league thing works...im new to it

Originally Posted by targiu23

What happens if we miss the draft?

I may be working not sure if i will get off early.

It'll pick for you, you can go online and make a list of players that you would want and it will pick players that you chose. Pick maybe 40 or so players.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I'm in...imma hop on and accept in a few...can i get a rundown on how this draft league thing works...im new to it

Its already full, if anybody becomes inactive you can have their spot.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

can someone invite me or is it full?

My PSN is Walt_Thizzney

I had invited you on the first day, i talked to you through PSN and you said you didn't have the game. All you had to do was look in your invitations.

Is everybody OK with the draftnight?

Robby, someone hasn't logged on in almost two days, if he doesn't participate in the draft I will put you in the league if you will be active.

I think it's like a fantasy draft, everybody is up for grabs, at least that what it seems like.

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

My PSN is Walt_Thizzney

I had invited you on the first day, i talked to you through PSN and you said you didn't have the game. All you had to do was look in your invitations.

Robby, someone hasn't logged on in almost two days, if he doesn't participate in the draft I will put you in the league if you will be active.
So i would know by tmrw before the draft...and then id get to draft my own team?? How would that work out (I know Im asking too much Q'ssorry
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by datruth92803

i GOT 2ND Pick so im telling u know Kobe or Lebron are already off the block
You probably suck (no offense)

Now you know DAMN well Kobe And Bron were never gonna make it past the 1st 2 picks
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

My PSN is Walt_Thizzney

So i would know by tmrw before the draft...and then id get to draft my own team?? How would that work out (I know Im asking too much Q's sorry
laugh.gif
)

I can't boot anybody out of the league right now, I'd have to wait until the draft process is over, das_tallboy hasn't logged in for nearly twodays so you will have his spot if he doesn't participate in the draft. So, no you won't be able to draft your own team.
I'd pick Lebron with the 2nd pick, I don't cheese with him but he can do so much on the court he is hard to pass up. I got the 4th pick so eitherYAO or D12, Maybe Timmy or KG.

Back
Top Bottom