Official PSP Thread - Keep all discussion here

I was looking on Lik-Sang.com and they sell the white PSP for the same price they sell the black PSPs in the US. These are coming from Japan and other foreign places. The only other cost is the shipping which is $28. I plan on getting the white PSP for the same price i could get a black one at my local Best Buy but I am a fan of the white PSP and I was planning on getting all of the needed accessories such as memory, games, movies, all needed cords and everything else I need.

I was wondering if there is anything different about the white PSP that I should be aware of? Can i use all of the regular PSP accessories that are used on the black one, on the white one? I am mainly interested in the white PSP cuz i have never seen anyone with one in person and I like rare things like that, just like my jordans, i think were all that way.

I was wondering if this site is legit? Has anyone ever copped off this site?

Please respond with useful information. All i really want to know is can I buy the white PSP and just use all accesories and memory and usb cords from my local BEST BUY on this white PSP or is there special cords and memory sticks that are only used on white PSPs? lemme know

UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

The Japanese version of the PSP is identical to the US version. All accessories, etc are interchangeable. The only difference is that the JP version will NOT play US version retail movies--UMDs. You can still transfer video to the memory stick.

Lik-sang is legit. They've been around forever and I've ordered several items from the site myself.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

i dont see whats the point of gettin the white PSP when u can't play any US version games.

ONETRUEHOMIE
SEATTLE,WA

^^^ Wrong. The PSP is region-free for games.
[table]Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling... what? what I thought we were in the trust tree in the nest, were we not?
[/table]​

So on the White PSP you can do EVERYTHING you can do on the black psp...except watch US movies?
UPSTATE NEW YORK SUMMIT...GET AT ME IF INTERESTED

^ yeah, but the white version looks so much cooler than the black.

Btw, I only use my psp to play games with right now, and I do the web browsing from my treo. Does anybody know if I can somehow web browse with my psp through my treo??
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."-Bill Cosby

hey slam 79....if you have 2 access points without wep or anything.....DEFINETLY get a wireless card for your PC...you can cut off your Internet when i was at my friends apartment i picked up 3(signals) and he bought a wireless card for his laptop and he's gonna use it all week, if there's no problems he's just gonna use that permanently and cut off his internet bill.
"They say when you play with skill, good luck will happen"

Hi, how do the Burnout Legends grafics look compared to GTA?
Thanks
i'm russian, if that matters.

[/center]

are there any faster/better program to convert video files other than PSP9??? it seems like it does it kinda slow, i kno there has to be a better one... any suggestions...

~flemboyant
THE BAY IS IN THE AREA

can someone explain to me how you put videos on yer psp usin psp video 9? cause i just dont get it...

are the mods testing this post by waiting to see if it gets to like 20 pages? or is this just not gunna get a sticky? cuz this really needs one.

damn, i forgot what i was originally gunna ask.. =/
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

Quote:
but um.. about GTA, what cheats are SAFE to use? all i really wanna use is health, armor, and weapons.

Quote:
what are tha BEST PSP websites/forums?
anyone?
EDIT: Ur Gay and this post sucks!!

Hella > Mad. Yeah i said it.
NOT a Newbie. Just a NEW Name.
[/b]

Quote:
can someone explain to me how you put videos on yer psp usin psp video 9? cause i just dont get it...

open psp9 and on the left-hand side you should see the options(copy, convert, etc.)
click on "Convert" adn when that opens up you should see "Transcode New Video". click that and then a browse window should open up. pick the clip you want to convert adn press "ok"
then right next to the "Transcode New Video" icon you should see a "Start" icon, click it adn it will start coverting (the bigger the file the longer it takes)
after its done coverting connect your psp in usb mode. click "copy" on the options list. you should the video you just coverted (it wont be the same name; it will have a bunch of letters and numbers) click on it and somewhere towards the bottom of the screen you will see "Copy To Psp"

hope this helps

How the hellll do you get dust out from under the screen!!! and where does it come in so i can prevent more from gettin in???
Like the sun dont rise​

Ceramic White PSP is ill. Everyone knows what it is, but they've never seen it! :wow:
eek.gif

As for PSP sites, check out these:
boardsus.playstation.com/...ard.id=psp
www.pspforums.com/
www.psxextreme.com/
www.psphacks.net/

Just google it for more...
[/table]​

^co-sign that ceramic white looks nasty displaying stuff, black is whats hot now and forever
Like the sun dont rise​

Quote:
if the white psp was the only one that came out in the US or Canada, you people would be all over the black psp just because it's different.

word. its just like the ipods. of course the newer color is gonna be the one that the consumer likes best.

i personally like the black.

I think the black version looks better also...if the black & white version were both mass produced everywhere I bet the black version would sell atleast 2x better.

Actually, I like my white PSP because it doesn't leave fingerprints, the headphones match the unit, and nobody has one in the States.
[/table]​

Countdown 6 more days till I get my PSP... woot woot. Anyways, I have a question. I read and know some info on "LocationFree" for PSP, but when or where can I buy the "base"? I think this is gonna be sick technology. Also, I didn't find an answer for it, but does the TV have to be on to watch programming on your PSP?

LocationFree

products.sel.sony.com/loc...s/psp.html

www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/...tSKU=LFPK1

[/table]​

Back
Top Bottom