< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Puma RS-X Tracks (exclusive to JD Sports)

jd_137932_a.jpeg
jd_137932_b.jpeg
jd_137932_c.jpeg
jd_137932_d.jpeg
jd_137932_e.jpeg
jd_137932_f.jpeg

Puma RS-X Tracks (exclusive to JD Sports)

thank you for keeping us updated with all the new releases!
from all the new stuff i've seen i'm liking that womens tracks pair lol.. the black purple one i wanted more purple on it.
that one you found on champs looks interesting! can't wait to see more pics of that. think it's a collab?

thank you for keeping us updated with all the new releases!
from all the new stuff i've seen i'm liking that womens tracks pair lol.. the black purple one i wanted more purple on it.
that one you found on champs looks interesting! can't wait to see more pics of that. think it's a collab?
No problem. That is what the thread is for (even though I am extremely bias and looking mainly at the RS-X line LOL)!

I totally agree about the black, navy and purple pair that more purple should have been on it. The women's Tracks pair with the aqua is very nice, but I dunno if I personally can pull it off. As for that one that I saw on Champs last night, I have absolutely no clue if it is a collab or not, but I do not think so because the price was $110 and if you notice, the collabs are usually $150 for this model.

i'm . close to getting a pair of the ader error rs-x, just need to know, how this model runs, can anyone help me out, i have a kind of wide foot, i wear a 10 in most shoes, but a 9.5 in jordans, 9-9.5 in chucks...?!?!!!

I think you'd be good with a 10, if that's what you wear in most shoes. Certainly no bigger than that, especially if you're wearing a 9 or 9.5 in chuck taylors. Though I don't know why you would wear a smaller size in Jordans if your normal size is a 10.

I mean, full size down for chucks is pretty normal. I wear a 14 in everything and only size down to a 13 for chucks and timberlands.

i'm . close to getting a pair of the ader error rs-x, just need to know, how this model runs, can anyone help me out, i have a kind of wide foot, i wear a 10 in most shoes, but a 9.5 in jordans, 9-9.5 in chucks...?!?!!!
Size 10 fo sho. Why not go to your local FTL and try a pair on just to be safe?

because i hate malls honestly, i might go to a standalone tomorrow & try a pair tho, i forgot they truly existed.
Same. IF I go it’s on a weekday and as soon as they open. It feels good copping a pair of shoes and beioable to walk out with them rather than have to wait for shipping.

ended up settling on a size 10 for the ader errors, forgot i had an ebay giftcard from 2 years ago for $50, ended up paying $70 out of pocket.

agreed! i wanted a proper purple on it. it's way too muted. i was excited for it based on the size? artwork but the actual shoe is a pass for me.

the MTV ones i like the colours (esp the black/green/purple) one.. but the MTV logo on it is kinda throwing me off, im an 80s kid and mtv was dope back then.. then there was the whole jersey shore phase and now they show a bunch of reality shows here like dating shows and biker shows etc (MTV Roadies, MTV Splitsvilla).. lol i live in India btw.. MTV has fallen off like crazy here. so not sure i want to rep MTV on my kicks. lol.

another pic of the pink green neon one:

rsxmtv.png

Don't like many of their designs, but no complaints with these.

Digging the details. Definitely look better in hand.

Attachments

• 00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190319124801144_COVER~2.jpg
    00100lPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20190319124801144_COVER~2.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 17
So, Champs and Eastbay have a restock on the RS-X Toys that will ship out on March 29th:

Screenshot_20190320-095845_Chrome.jpg
Bro thanks for the info I just purchase sz13 off eastbay been waiting on a restock didn’t want to pay those rape reseller prices

bahh, terms of endearment. :tongue:

Nightwing (err, Chris from Weartesters) put out a video on the MTV RS-Xs...it had me second guessing, mostly because of the talk about old shows. I'm sticking to my guns though, I just can't rock that logo knowing what they've become over the past decade or so.

Back
Top Bottom