< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Love em

71EDDC5D-6A7F-474B-8867-BFBC46D8CB8E.jpeg
F9943327-90B6-4456-AF44-B15E3C2F14B5.jpeg
14BD4334-D42D-4AAA-B7D0-D0DE6E6FE072.jpeg
Super dope man! Can’t wait to cop. How they fit? TTS?

I gotta think these will restock.. but being JCOLE's name tied t them.. this is new territory. Great job by Puma to align this release with NBA being back.

bballkid11 bballkid11 you get a pair seeded from Puma? I visited the Puma office in Boston over the winter for work, nice team. The hoops dept is so small, haha.

I was able to get a pair of the Dreamers at my local Footaction. No special box just the regular black Puma box. Shoes look good.

I'd like to be that optimistic but I'm thinking the resellers & the bots got em all honestly. Hoping for a legit restock though

Just need a wider release. More stores, more pairs. Hoping this was just a limited preliminary release to incite hype and anxiety and a wider release will follow.

Just need a wider release. More stores, more pairs. Hoping this was just a limited preliminary release to incite hype and anxiety and a wider release will follow.
The offers for these aren't really in tune with asks so maybe there will be retail prices once pairs start shipping. Tried to get a pair at 1030 not realizing these would be a problem. 20200731_124734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom