OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Mangudai954 wrote:

Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseee ROSE...
2nd Mike with that 4-5... I Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzze ROSE...
Thought You Was The 1... That Bull #@!# Don't Fly In The D. ROSE!!!

WASHED. He's going to be one of those guys.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

I'mma be at the KOTD event this Saturday. Not sure if y'all #@%% with the Toronto/Canadian battle scene but we got some dope battlers. For those wondering, battles include Cortez vs. Hollohan, Pat Stay vs. Thesaurus, Real Deal vs. Okwerdz, Osa vs. 24/7, Pumpkinhead vs. Aftershock, Skelly vs. Passwurdz, etc.
Man, everyone knows KOTD > *. I was a huge fan of Pat Stay till he went against Ars and just got demolished. 
laugh.gif
Great line up def let us know what happens
Hollohan
pimp.gif

Thesaurus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okwerdz
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

�Mangudai954 wrote:

He's going to be one of those guys.
pimp.gif

Definitely.

Like he's way past that proving ground tier... He needs a real live challenge.

Me and my cousin were talking and we both agree that he should battle Charlie Clips... That would be great for both of them in terms of challenge and exposure... Get It Done Smack
pimp.gif

I don't know son I think he could kill Clips but it would be good exposure and appropriate(Clips doesn't have but two battles on camera).

That mega man line had me

If ya'll like JC, wait till this Young Kannon and B. Magic battle drop. Young Kannon went banoodles on B. Magic...

I don't know son I think he could kill Clips but it would be good exposure and appropriate(Clips doesn't have but two battles on camera).

That mega man line had me

Iono... I like to think he'd step it up due to the comp but Clips is nice though, wouldn't be a walk in the park like these last joints were... Definitely a MAJOR step up from Time Bomb, Raw, and that other white boy Fox brought to battle him`

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

IDK JC comes off as a complete lame to me...

What about him comes off as lame? Can you elaborate?

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'mma be at the KOTD event this Saturday. Not sure if y'all #@%% with the Toronto/Canadian battle scene but we got some dope battlers. For those wondering, battles include Cortez vs. Hollohan, Pat Stay vs. Thesaurus, Real Deal vs. Okwerdz, Osa vs. 24/7, Pumpkinhead vs. Aftershock, Skelly vs. Passwurdz, etc.
Please report back and give me the scoop on Tez/Hollohan, Thesaurus/Pat, and Ok/Real Deal. Thanks
happy.gif

Man, everyone knows KOTD > *. I was a huge fan of Pat Stay till he went against Ars and just got demolished. 
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif
Great line up def let us know what happens
Hollohan
pimp.gif

Thesaurus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Okwerdz
pimp.gif
Eyyy, that's what's up. I'll come write a nice long review for y'all tomorrow night, lol.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Old School Rex
sick.gif

Aye ... This was a good #!# battle... I fully expected Rex to come with some +$@@ **!% but he was actually GOING!  ILL was too
pimp.gif

Time limit on a 1 off
30t6p3b.gif
? Aye Verb is DONE 90% of the $#@! he said was uber corny he won because O Red wasted way too much time with that translation crap
laugh.gif

I thought Aye Verb did a good job actually. Its Red that I felt was a bit lackluster. Agreed on the translation bit.

I thought Aye Verb did a good job actually. Its Red that I felt was a bit lackluster. Agreed on the translation bit.
Aye Verb did do good. In person, his #BARS were
eek.gif
. He had us going crazy. O-Red did good but that stupid 16 bar translation was bunz and that's what cost him the battle. But Aye Verb is not done. He can turn that aggression and killer mode on and off. Killer mode on = Victory or at the very least, good battle...

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Gunplay lines are so played out. That's the main reason why I !$$* with the West more.
Fast forward to 7:43 and listen carefully. I think you made the right decision...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Aye Verb did do good. In person, his #BARS were
eek.gif
. He had us going crazy. O-Red did good but that stupid 16 bar translation was bunz and that's what cost him the battle. But Aye Verb is not done. He can turn that aggression and killer mode on and off. Killer mode on = Victory or at the very least, good battle...

You think he's gonna beat Holla with that same style he came at o red with ?

Back
Top Bottom