Official Real World Challenge Fresh Meat 2 Thread

Sarah, Jenn, and Jillian looking good on the website. Sarah getting right.
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You gotta be kidding me, that girl only lasted one episode. This can't be reality tv.

At least not all the dudes are herbs though. Lando, the Indian guy, and the guy that beat Darrell all seem decent enough to root for.

Every challenge the first couple of episodes are really good. Everybody gets sloppy drunk and try to hook up or throw down before they are eliminated. But then the show goes downhill, the castmembers pretty much quit or wait to be eliminated, when they realize they can't win the challenge (i.e. the Ruins). It's pretty much same group of people at the top and they are the boring ones, because they are so focus on winning and thats all the. They need to revamp it and keep everybody on the show like a 8 on 8 type of deal. 

im gonna catch the re run...

its to hard to choose between south park and this. lol

and i just got done watching the ruins on mtv.com
pimp.gif
im pumped to watch this
pimp.gif

SMH, these dudes need to quit working out the abs and their biceps and hit the squat rack. And Kenny is taking this. He got the best girl in the house, no one can hang with them in a exile challenge. 

smh.gif
@ the chick causing her and her partner to get DQ'ed because she ain't wanna compete? Why sign up for this #%@$, then?
laugh.gif
@ Sarah talking mad #%@$ and losing. She needs to learn her role and shut her mouth.
3. I love how every time they get a clue, they bring up what kinda phone they have. I know they gotta promote it, but DAMN.

^^I was very surprised to see Jillian opt out like that...Chick is beastly. LoL @ Sarah getting betrayed but her shemale friend & not being able to back up her words..

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

i always forget that this show is on till i see it on first page on Niketalk
pimp.gif

I forget too, watching the Yankee game winning straight 5 games
pimp.gif

NYC

I really hope jenn beats up that blonde chick.. Shes annoying and worthless when it comes to competing.

this aftershow is freakin hilarious. Paula is one messed up individual. Honestly, these people make me feel better about myself and everyone I know

kenny got a point, why do they follow wes?

and lol at how wes had to stop brandon from attacking danny

Back
Top Bottom