Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
pulled that monster out of the Kamassa River using cricket bait, Javier taught me, said it's best in the early morning or at dawn when the bugs are out

yeah i have all the special lures. i just never actually stop and fish. my next challenge is to catch a fish in a boat AND off a bridge. (going to the swamp)

Wanted to ask this does this game has that Gold, Silver, and Bronze ranking system (Missions) that Grand Theft Auto V has?

yeah

Slowly hold the RT down the all the way down when it gets to end of the circle filling

there's actually a thing. they're saying older controllers don't register the second push LOL

The most ludicrous feature Rockstar introduced in their games

nah, it's kind of a dope way to 100%. i typically play once for speed, once for lulz and one last time for completion, which means restarting them till i hit gold...

Are there any black characters in Red Dead?

yeah you got tilly and lenny two of my favorite members of my gang, actually.

i had a theory the main character dies and you play the rest of the game as other characters

hasnt happened yet

Bro I got into it with some dude at the bar. I said hi to him..he ain't say **** back.i said it again..he caught and attitude and started popping off. I swung on him because Arthur ain't no *****. His man's came from my blind side and they jumped me. Hit me over the head with a bottle and they stomped me and I died.

RDR2...you cold :smokin

currently trying to do the "shoot 5 animals while they're scavenging" and i'm thinking i shoot an animal and camp the dead body? maybe night is best for coyotes?

as minor characters

if you're concerned about rockstar and respresentation, Franklin was in GTA V.

7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d--martin-omalley-funny-sayings.jpg

everyone but the guy you control is technically a "minor character"

one of the best missions imo is with the black character, lenny.

and there is also a half black half native american guy in your crew, too

Whenever I find a poker table I try to play pretty aggressively and bust out all the other players until I'm on the only one left. Tried that at the table at Valentine, and for 45 minutes this guy is making me bust out by winning ridiculous hands on the last two cards (the turn, the river). I'm heated so I get up, buy a shot of whiskey at the bar and drink it, then return to the table with my sawed off and blast the guy in the chest. Then I loot him and get my money back. Hell of a chase afterwards but wow, that felt good.

when you had to take lenny in town to get drunk lmao

Whenever I find a poker table I try to play pretty aggressively and bust out all the other players until I'm on the only one left. Tried that at the table at Valentine, and for 45 minutes this guy is making me bust out by winning ridiculous hands on the last two cards (the turn, the river). I'm heated so I get up, buy a shot of whiskey at the bar and drink it, then return to the table with my sawed off and blast the guy in the chest. Then I loot him and get my money back. Hell of a chase afterwards but wow, that felt good.
LOL cinematic right there.

My horse Pegasus getting me into some heat. Rolling through at night and I couldn't see that there was a dead horse and person in the street and my Peggy didn't think to jump over the bodies so he runs right into them and we launch over the cliff.

Later on, we running back to Valentine and there's people coming from the other side of the road that didn't get out the way so we run into them and then I'm catching a case for assault and I get popped for it.

After every mission, I usually grab a bite to eat but I have a rule. Whenever I eat, my horse eats. And I have 3 square meals a day at that too.

Anyways, I just got done doing a mission so I'm in some corn field somewhere. I hop off my horse to feed and brush her when the owner of the farm points a shotgun at me telling me to get off his property. I pay it no mind and pressed the brush button while Arthur at the same times says "quit your complaining". The guy tells me he's going to count to 3 or else he starts shooting. I stand my ground and what do you know? Mr. Cornfield cocked his shotty and started shooting. Quickly pressed L1 and put 3 slugs in his chest and then disposed his body back into his cornfield to tend to.

My horse didn't even flinch! She heard the noises but she stayed right where she was. I don't have any animals in real life and this is the only bond that I can get with an animal. :frown:

I'm sort of confused on what you're supposed to do with witness. It was one of those debt collecting missions. Beat up ol mans and the girl told me to get it off of him which I did but then the witness thinks it's a robbery. I tried to explain myself but he ends up running so I chase him on foot and end up lassoing him up and dumping him in the bushes (still alive) but some how authorities are still alerted and I gotta a bounty because of it. Do you have to kill them or do you knock them out?

Guys - Has there been any dialogues that had you cracking up?

I did some mission about women's rights. The woman speaker said something about "our founding fathers" and the heckler says "yeah, our founding fathers. Not our founding mothers, you silly old goat:".

I absolutely lost it. I'm going to start calling people silly old goats from now on.

I'm sort of confused on what you're supposed to do with witness. It was one of those debt collecting missions. Beat up ol mans and the girl told me to get it off of him which I did but then the witness thinks it's a robbery. I tried to explain myself but he ends up running so I chase him on foot and end up lassoing him up and dumping him in the bushes (still alive) but some how authorities are still alerted and I gotta a bounty because of it. Do you have to kill them or do you knock them out?

you have to threaten them.

Back
Top Bottom