Official: Red Dead Redemption 2 Thread: Releasing 10-26-18

Which Console Will You Buy This Game For

• Total voters
There's an abandoned school north of Valentine with a spelling practice sheet in it

I noticed that some of the words were randomly capitalized and that made me realize that it was a cipher

When you take the first letter of each word it says

"Waziya comes with winter breath

His trees stand guard whispering

All night that we sleep in our grave

Father fought and died so quickly

Mother dies slow"

Waziya is an evil spirit in Dakota folklore

I got that letter.

Also, I came upon a place where everyone was dead. Candles had burned out & bodies everywhere in the bed & someone was dead at the desk.

took me like 3.5 hours but i got 200 racks :lol:

i basically paid all my bounties, got all the guns, all the outfits, hooked up my horse, bought mad food and hooked up the camp with everything... now i can play the game finally since i got the white horse too.. after copping all that i still got 196 racks left... no need to do the hack anymore i OD with cash

took me like 3.5 hours but i got 200 racks :lol:

i basically paid all my bounties, got all the guns, all the outfits, hooked up my horse, bought mad food and hooked up the camp with everything... now i can play the game finally since i got the white horse too.. after copping all that i still got 196 racks left... no need to do the hack anymore i OD with cash

That doesn't sound fun at all to me :lol:

There's an abandoned school north of Valentine with a spelling practice sheet in it

I noticed that some of the words were randomly capitalized and that made me realize that it was a cipher

When you take the first letter of each word it says

"Waziya comes with winter breath

His trees stand guard whispering

All night that we sleep in our grave

Father fought and died so quickly

Mother dies slow"

Waziya is an evil spirit in Dakota folklore
Is this the school that looks like a lil church. Burnt with Indian tents outside ? If this is it it’s the same letter I got. Like they couldn’t write English vocabulary normal on the paper right ? I read it straight up from beginning to end it seems like a sad story or something that went bad.

Yo my games not loading wtf. SMH I swear if I gotta start all over imma be heated

I lost my gunslinger missions I did the one with the chick shot mad bounty hunters and now I can’t find my cards to find the rest

I'm about to break bad. I have $58 bucks to my name. I accidentally pressed Y next to my horse and another guy and and I go into a tackling animation. I get one punch in and then run away. Now there's 9 lawmen after me. I die, have to pay $2.50 and I have a $10 bounty.

Ridiculous

****ing o’driscols ran up on me when I had a bunch of perfect pelts on the back of my horse. I didn’t want the smoke but they had like 10 guys surrounding me and I caught the fade. Lost my pelts AND the legendary fox hat on my head. Now I gotta go back to the trapper to get it back.

ON MY WORD I’m wasting any o’driscol I see ON SITE. No questions asked. In the grocery store? Bread and milk goes down, burners come out. I got time today

I'm about to break bad. I have $58 bucks to my name. I accidentally pressed Y next to my horse and another guy and and I go into a tackling animation. I get one punch in and then run away. Now there's 9 lawmen after me. I die, have to pay $2.50 and I have a $10 bounty.

Ridiculous
Turn to the dark side and never look back.

Craziness.

Went to see black Belle. First time in swamp. Got distracted a good two hours. Finally get close. Some dude Is bleeding out and needs a doctor. I agree. I then finally find black Belle and complete her mission. I call my horse and dude is still on the back of it but dead. Wandering through a pond, I come across an American alligator. Not sure what led to this. But right as I put an arrow through the Gators head, a witness sees a murder. As I run after the guy, there's a dude hanging from a tree right off the road. So now I'm not sure if this witness saw me murking a gator, assumed the guy on my horse was a guy I killed myself , or the guy who was hung was hung by me. I end up not catching up to him and now have a bounty in the southern region. I'm trying to be a good guy but I feel there's some snakes around who pick on you.

Maaan.

Came across a guy getting attacked by wolves. Saved his ***. He was bleeding out, but I gave him medicine.

He complained and said it wasn't enough and died.

Ungrateful bastard.

I gave him Whiskey instead to ease his death. That was the other option instead of medicine. I think.

don't know why people thought they needed all that money in this game, just play and have fun.

Also if you see a mission at camp with a gang member asking you to got do something, do it. Don't put it off for too long or it will disappear

Just need a damn perfect cougar pelt to get the best satchel with increased inventory for all item types. Got a bit lucky with finding a pristine panther on my first visit to the location, south-east of Braithwaite Manor.
Been searching all over the cougar locations but it's been a struggle. I only encountered 1 in the last 2 hours, which wasn't pristine and ended up mauling me before I got the shot off.
Got a stack of potent predator bait on me as well but coyotes or foxes keep coming to the bait instead of the cougars.

anyone catch that legendary bass yet? I'm going crazy, every damn bass in the water jumping on the line except that one?

Back
Top Bottom