Official Reebok Blacktop & Battleground Pump Thread With Releases Dates And More...UPDATE BATTLEGROU

I don't know who told you they are heavy and uncomfortable, but they are definitely not telling the truth. Take pretty much any Reebok retro and they will be 10 times more comfortable than Jordan retro and most of NIke's.  
a guy on FB that i know that got a pair told me that

but regardless if they are comfy or not im not gonna purchase them

cuz i find them way too bulky and huge for my taste

and also when i saw them in amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and i got them in my hands they felt very heavy i have to say

i did saw some on feet pics from them on IG and they do look nice on other people

but i personally dont think that i can pulled it of like how the other peeps it did on IG 

i just think that they wont look that good on me as what i saw at the other peeps, maybe its just me
frown.gif

i dont think they are ugly, i still like them but not as much compared to when i was a 10 year old kid

next month i will gonna turn 32, people will change and with the time my personal taste for sneakers changed too

if there is a reebok pump sneaker that i would love see get retroed

it would be deff this model the Reebok Insta Pump Atlas in the white/royal/volt cw
eek.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

i discovered the white cw a few years ago, i was only familiar with the burgundy/black cw, ive never seen the white cw before

i think im gonna send swizz beats on twitter and IG a message since he is the creative director there at reebok

and tell him to let reebok know that they need to retro the insta pump atlas ASAP

hopefully it will work and they will get retroed soon
wink.gif

Last edited:
I don't know who told you they are heavy and uncomfortable, but they are definitely not telling the truth. Take pretty much any Reebok retro and they will be 10 times more comfortable than Jordan retro and most of NIke's.  

Not the omni lite dee browns.... Those feel like a train wreck on my feet

NK my man, well that's why I said most, the Omni is a different story :smile: 

a guy on FB that i know that got a pair told me that

but regardless if they are comfy or not im not gonna purchase them

cuz i find them way too bulky and huge for my taste

and also when i saw them in amsterdam a couple of weeks ago and i got them in my hands they felt very heavy i have to say

i did saw some on feet pics from them on IG and they do look nice on other people

but i personally dont think that i can pulled it of like how the other peeps it did on IG 

i just think that they wont look that good on me as what i saw at the other peeps, maybe its just me 
frown.gif

i dont think they are ugly, i still like them but not as much compared to when i was a 10 year old kid

next month i will gonna turn 32, people will change and with the time my personal taste for sneakers changed too

if there is a reebok pump sneaker that i would love see get retroed

it would be deff this model the Reebok Insta Pump Atlas in the white/royal/volt cw 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

smokin.gif

i discovered the white cw a few years ago, i was only familiar with the burgundy/black cw, ive never seen the white cw before

i think im gonna send swizz beats on twitter and IG a message since he is the creative director there at reebok

and tell him to let reebok know that they need to retro the insta pump atlas ASAP

hopefully it will work and they will get retroed soon 
wink.gif
Age has nothing to do with it, I am 37 and my love for sneakers is still fresh just like it was back in 1991, its one of  my passions that never died and never will.

Regarding the Atlas, believe me I want all colorways to drop ASAP, what am I talking about, I want all models from all signature lines, Cross-Training, Preseason, Above The Rim, Blacktop, Tennis to be retro-ed, but probably never going to happen. BTW if you want to read more about the Atlas, head over to collectivekicks.com just past Monday I had an article about it. 

Oh and that cat on the video is so wrong abut pretty much everything, but at least he loves the shoe.  

Last edited:
Originally Posted by trentbg  

BTW if you want to read more about the Atlas, head over to collectivekicks.com just past Monday I had an article about it. 
nice website and article man
smile.gif

and btw did reebok only released 2 OG cws back in the days from the Insta pump Atlas, or are there also more cws from them ??

They are the og colorway, soon to be officially released on Reebok, think some colorways already dropped. 

The Atlas was indeed a great shoe. No idea if we'll ever see them get the retro treatment, but I would love to see it.

Just found out I can get cheap shipping to Australia from Urban Outfitters, so I think more Reeboks will be on the way....

I think the Atlas, same as many other models will never see a retro, unless someone with a real passion joins the Reebok board.

I think the Atlas, same as many other models will never see a retro, unless someone with a real passion joins the Reebok board.

Is this you subtly offering yourself for that position Trent? I know many who frequent the Reebok parts of NT are supporters of your Reebok vision. If only there was a way to communicate this to the powers that be at adidas/Reebok....

So glad to see the battleground 2 releasing next year.  Does that mean we will be seeing these?

If so I will need two of these.

Back
Top Bottom