Official Reebok Kamikaze II Thread AKA "Reignmans"

The link they posted on their twitter was a Footwear link...I kept clicking "NEWEST" to pop up the newest arrivals but it never showed up.

Then i clicked FOOTWEAR under MEN's and they showed up instantly. got my 2 pairs. applied the discount. paid 160 for 2 pairs! :smokin

and the great thing about KL is that they TELL YOU how many are left in stock. I signed out when there was only 3 left...crazy

I didn't post a link to the shoes for KL because by the time I checked out, all sizes were gone and I didn;t want to waste any of your time.

But they were gone almost instantly. I think the shoes went like around 9:15AM PST. because thats when i woke up...

Yea I was trying to grab a pair on KL so I could use the discount but sold out .. I'm mad they let me add them too my cart #INDIANGIVERS

Went up around 12:15. After I checked out I couldn't find them again that's why I took so long with the link.

Yo E I wish I woulda known you was tryna scoop, I woulda grabbed a 9.5 for you. If you got fam back home willing to make that trip to Rockville centre, extra butter has them in stock.

I wish I liked all these other Kamikaze II colors but truthfully, I just don't..........wish they made this Sonics colorway more available, there's plenty of people who want this shoe still, and I'd like to get a second pair if my rarebreed order goes through...:smh:

I'm so glad I got these...had to settle with a 11.5 I'm originally a 12 but they still are comfortable and aren't that small

I didn't post a link to the shoes for KL because by the time I checked out, all sizes were gone and I didn;t want to waste any of your time.

But they were gone almost instantly. I think the shoes went like around 9:15AM PST. because thats when i woke up...

that's what I figured...I had actually chatted with one of the reps who said they (quote verbatim) "would not post them until peak hours (5-7pm) because people have to work"...

Last edited:
so tempted to buy another size 11 from KL lol its already in my basket and these were TTS for me guys Ive had them a week now and they are perfect

That's not what I wanted to know. You know how hard it's going to be for me to get a size 12.5 for retail? I'm better off looking for Manti online girlfriend.
Not what i wanted to hear either!!!!!!!....had to actually go a half size down!!!!!.......
mad.gif

I was able to cop locally, no rush no fuss, from the one place in the city that said they had em.There was no line but the lady in the city sports i copped from told me she had been getting calls all morning for the shoe and that she would probably sell out by the end of the day since they only had 1 FSR with a few extras in the major sizes(9,9.5 and 10 i think)

I hope everyone who has been on this thread gets a pair because they ARE all they're cracked up to be, Now i just need the black and white's or the ASGs and my kamikaze 2 escapade will be complete. and go half a size up, I wear a 11 and they were a bit too snug but the 11.5 fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom