Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i think people like to show off a shoe that everybody wants or wants to pay hypebeast dollars for. NikeId kills the fun for them..... oh well.

The reaction to Nike iD is damn near sad to be honest. I swear some people will complain about anything.

I don't think it hurt the Kobe line very much.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

^^^The new pictures make the Chinas look nice but something look kinda missing from them, maybe the air bag should be orange.
They come with orange laces too if you're looking for more orange.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i think people like to show off a shoe that everybody wants or wants to pay hypebeast dollars for. NikeId kills the fun for them..... oh well.

The reaction to Nike iD is damn near sad to be honest. I swear some people will complain about anything.

I don't think it hurt the Kobe line very much.

Not at all bro.  In my opinion it enhanced it.  I would love to see the numbers on the Kobe IV ID sales.

Can you make Grinch, Rice, Helicopter, or Chaos Kobes

I'm pretty sure you won't be able to make Miamis and Chinas on the iD...

These on Nike iD.... DOPE! They'll probably be $200+, but I'd gladly pay if I can get a cw exactly how I want...

Another thing... I don't like the "limited" iD time frame. I'm thinking it'll be like the AF1 appearance on iD

^Yea but the possibilities to still be able to make something that you may want is up there, team customs, HWC (maybe), Cavs colors, OSU, Miami (maybe) etc....Rather have some options than just taking what they say we can have.

Like right now, the home 9's suck. I don't want them. I can make a true Heat cw via NikeID. Voila! The benefits of NikeID. 

Fickle Nters.

The first thing that I thought about when I heard " three limited time packs" was pre-set colorways to pick from. Sort of like when the Vick 2's were on id and there were four specific colorways you could choose. Just a thought

So..... if the same Chinas model isn't releasing in the U.S., any NTer out there know of a legit website to cop from?

On second thought, if nikeid has options to use different materials on the 3 point support wing I could be down with it. Like a flywire or leather option. I doubt it though.

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

So..... if the same Chinas model isn't releasing in the U.S., any NTer out there know of a legit website to cop from?
where did you get that from?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

If I read correctly, the China cw is exclusive to China while the US gets a Cannon cw. Maybe I misread though, hope I did because I will definitely cop if they do release here in the states.

i have a feeling the options on ID are not going to be "appealing" at all kind of the like when the solider IVs were on ID, especially with this limited window talk. It would be nice to see the china's drop in US even though it doesnt seem like they will reading that info several pages back.

So far i just want both Miami c/ws with the Hurricanes being my favorite. hopefully ill be able to find a way to pick them up if they drop with the college release.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by c4

Props to Bron/nike for putting these on ID.

Finally this has happend.

Lets see the options on id. I have ideas already.

Nike, this has alot of potential.

Thanks.
Just wait.

They will hit Nike ID with 0 colorways.  You will probably get a black red and white. 
I know Lebron 9s on NIKE ID is way too good to be true.  I know there will be a caveat. 

But wouldn't it be great if we could make a lebron 9 with Full Length Zoom or Full 360 Air Bag if we wanted.  With a ton of colorways and material options.  I can dream

Originally Posted by AJ27526

If I read correctly, the China cw is exclusive to China while the US gets a Cannon cw. Maybe I misread though, hope I did because I will definitely cop if they do release here in the states.
If you read the interview, Lebron said china was getting it before the us,which is fair since its their shoe(still doesn't explain the MN and finals fiasco with them) and the cannon colorway is one of the blues in the china colorway.

just give me chinas and you guys can have the rest. feel like this will be another V scenario where i only pick up the chinas and call it a day.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

We understand that ID=exclusive but if there were SET c/w then it would be easier to tell the legit from fake pairs (sold by sellers & flaunted by others).

The best thing about fakes is I know I'm not wearing them and the person wearing them thinks he's the only one who knows their fake. I just let em live. The only folks who should be proud to rock fakes are the under privileged kids who can't afford their own
^nice answer, I don't deal with fake, but yet at the same time I'm not going to knock on anybody that rock fake. Not everyone is fortunate enough or means to drop $100 plus on a pair of shoes, besides why be concern about what the next man have on whether legit or not.

Back
Top Bottom