Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

well with all the comments bout em... i see em selling easily very for 250.... i think its a nice cw ... but nothing too exciting... just a reg nice shoe

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Where are you guys even getting that the Chinas will retail for $250? I've yet to see a single source that's given that retail price, and I honestly think that announced $250 retail price of the elites have some of you mixed up into thinking that's how much all the versions of the 9s will cost.
This is where I got it.... http://nikelebron.net/201...ricing_and_orange_laces/
That's the first place I've seen that says $250. Someone else with info had them listed at 1399 RMB, from what looks like a Nike catalog, which is the same as the regular retail price of $170 (check the first listing under QS for the Neptune Blue colorway). Sucks if they're actually $250 though.
lebron-9-info.jpg

Yeah I don't know how those RMB prices exactly translate to the US either cuz prices overseas tend to be higher than here anyway.

The chinas will NOT cost 250 I REPEAT WILL NOT cost 250!!! 
check nikelebron.net they just updated but I doubt any of you will read this....
nerd.gif

10/1 release of the Chinas is only in China, no news on a US release yet. The 10/15 release is for the "Cannon" colorway in the US, and there's a 10/25 release for the Away/Home.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

10/1 release of the Chinas is only in China, no news on a US release yet. The 10/15 release is for the "Cannon" colorway in the US, and there's a 10/25 release for the Away/Home.

Welp, Lebron 9 IDs go up October 15 or 25 I believe, so dudes can just make a true HWC colorway and skip that MN-like release stuff.

They prolly gonna US drop the Fire Lions in China Woks and +%@+

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Dudes paying $250 for a pair of Brons and thinking they winning because they're getting "premium" material 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Yet people who buy retro Js are consider the suckas 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They're suckas because they pay $170-250(reseller prices) for Js that are poorly constructed with 0 tech
What does tech have to do with a shoe your only going to where casually
WOW! times sure have changed.

Hmmmm.... Colorways are indeed saving the lebron 9's... Guess I'm going to get most of the exclusive colorways and leave the bland GRs alone. But still these brons don't look like bron shoes... ID's are winning though(if true). Hope they don't doop us with just an option to put in your name on the side just like the soldier 4's.. SMH.

My bad man if you got offended. There's just too many shoes right now with a black,red and white colorway. Just my opinion though.
smile.gif

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-9-16.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

pimp.gif

I wouldn't care if they where 250, Im copping because I love the color way, and I actually like the shoes1

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

They're suckas because they pay $170-250(reseller prices) for Js that are poorly constructed with 0 tech
What does tech have to do with a shoe your only going to where casually
WOW! times sure have changed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I keep saying this, but some people just amaze me that they actually think paying 175 for a pair of retros, with HORID quality >> Buying a Pair of New tech Lebrons and Kobes..

I always 
roll.gif
roll.gif
when I see people at the gym hooping in retros, I know their feet hurt after playing in them.

Retros are for standing in Line at the Club, nothing more nothing else. Even tho I wear my Brons to the club,and other places, I still wear certain pairs strictly to hoop in.

chinas look good, but prob. pass...gonna buy a couple colorways because i know performance/comfort wise these will be insane,on par or above par compared to the 8s....but for now,Im still buying more 8s
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

so nike ID has been confirmed by nike... OCT. 11 u get to start playing around with the options and two weeks later you could order a pair for yourself.....

also....

"The LEBRON 9 is first available at select retailers in Greater China starting Oct. 1, and hits stores in the U.S. in the limited edition “Cannon

a shoe that needs gimmick cws to sell is a failure in my eyes

nike is making their greediness more apparent as the years go on, they really don't care about the consumer anymore ....just about how much money it will give them for some crappy shoe.
the again its the consumer that continues to encourage Nike

roll.gif
laugh.gif

So using a gimmick on the lebron line is the first time its been done right!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People love to hate, but its your opinion!

Back
Top Bottom