Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

does anyone know why they got rid of the lion

My theory is that Lebron is not the lion anymore. Although small details of the lion is visible on the outsoles. The "hunt" was the back story on the 8 and the IX is the continuance to the story. He is now the "king" hence the new crown logo.
grin.gif

^couple of websites have confirmed retail for china lebron is 250, unless that's just overseas and the US will get the regular 180-190 tag?

Furious, but the lebron 8 china did release with the stone lion. It was just a HOH drop and Footlocker received the US-china edition.
Not going to lie.....um feeling the insole on the china

Lebrons are not worth what they be asking for and I dnt see all the hype over lebrons when they are not even clean like that

^Worth is what you make it.....You might drop $250 on a ++*$%% but I damn sure wouldn't....Would I say you wasted your money? Nope...Cuz I know our values are different.

Originally Posted by metallic

Furious, but the lebron 8 china did release with the stone lion. It was just a HOH drop and Footlocker received the US-china edition.
Not going to lie.....um feeling the insole on the china

true forgot about the HOH drop, it was very easy for me to order them online last year with only paying 20+ more than retail...hoping for the same luck

Buying Chinas just to resell if limited enough......decision based off all the Lebron hype every year. You wouldn't catch me in these or south beach 8s.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

^Worth is what you make it.....You might drop $250 on a ++*$%% but I damn sure wouldn't....Would I say you wasted your money? Nope...Cuz I know our values are different.

Exactly!But these are the same dudes that will shell out for a pair of beat retro Jordan's. I'd hit that $250 mark w/$30 for shipping. Beyond that price point, I'll be good w/the GR's.

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Lebrons are not worth what they be asking for and I dnt see all the hype over lebrons when they are not even clean like that

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this guy again!!!

Originally Posted by gentry187

If chinas retail at $250 then I'll pass. This is getting out of hand already.

Agreed, going to have to be way more selective this year.

(Hello KD4)

Don't get me wrong the Lebon 9's are a very nice shoe. I just find it funny that many people are all over the China colorway as if it has never been used before.  See the Nike KD 4 pics.

Where are you guys even getting that the Chinas will retail for $250? I've yet to see a single source that's given that retail price, and I honestly think that announced $250 retail price of the elites have some of you mixed up into thinking that's how much all the versions of the 9s will cost.

Dudes paying $250 for a pair of Brons and thinking they winning because they're getting "premium" material 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Yet people who buy retro Js are consider the suckas 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Dudes paying $250 for a pair of Brons and thinking they winning because they're getting "premium" material 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They're suckas because they pay $170-250(reseller prices) for Js that are poorly constructed with 0 tech

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They're suckas because they pay $170-250(reseller prices) for Js that are poorly constructed with 0 tech
What does tech have to do with a shoe your only going to where casually? 

Back
Top Bottom