Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

May the Lord help my Pockets this summer...smh...

Lmao I feel your pain man..I only planned on picking up the white elites but now with more and more pictures surfacing of the SB elites they are a must have for me.

Originally Posted by Bowiekiddo

new pics from a guy in France
2cgzlt0.jpg

34y7ak4.jpg

68exxz.jpg

30acin4.jpg

2hmh5hl.jpg

2s9skqs.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im sold!!! but geeze 250 that will def hurt my pocket 
eyes.gif
 aaaaghhhhh damn u NIKE

Those 2 gifs on this page with the kick in the back had me rolling, and the pg on the t wolves gif had me dying.

ALL ELITES ARE AN EASY PASS. $250 LOL NO THANKS. im already having a hard time with the $170 price.

buying these will just let nike know its ok for these ridiculous price hikes. and no im not poor. i have better things to spend $250+tax on some shoes.

Elite gonna be like $280 after tax! that's like reseller prices for a pair of regular Lebrons! Crazy!

Some of you guy's lace swaps are cool. Some of them are horrid. I prefer to stick with the laces that come with the shoes.

And yes.....it's going to be real hard not to double up in those South Beach Elites. Only 9s I doubled up on we're the Big Bangs cause they are my fav. These Elites are giving them a run for their money. The sole design is just incredible. And I actually like the black carbon fiber piece.

Whats the word on availability of the grey elites? Id guess limited to an extent, cant really see any of the elites being gr with that price tag and especially not the "mcfly" colorway.

My brother is out there and bringing back some heat thats sitting on the sale shelf...Lebron xmas, big bangs and cheetahs...lol

m9q6p5.jpg

ve3c3.jpg

wig09.jpg

Originally Posted by aznlurker

My brother is out there and bringing back some heat thats sitting on the sale shelf!

m9q6p5.jpg

ve3c3.jpg

wig09.jpg

That's crazy man....all those releases that sold out here are just sitting over there

Im telling you WE NEED TO STOP the madness and buy and sell out every single release....The HOME KB VII isn't even released here yet!

Originally Posted by mross16

My brother is out there and bringing back some heat thats sitting on the sale shelf!

m9q6p5.jpg

ve3c3.jpg

wig09.jpg

That's crazy man....all those releases that sold out here are just sitting over there

I wonder is there away to ship to the US

My brother is out there and bringing back some heat thats sitting on the sale shelf...Lebron xmas, big bangs and cheetahs...lol

m9q6p5.jpg

eek.gif
 I need a glass of water for all the salt forming in my mouth. I still haven't gotten a pair of big bangs.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by casper90403

lots of these on eastbay. are these $150 retail? what date are they dropping?

Yes retail is 150. I haven't seen a date for them, seems like the Sprite 8 release.

Went on eastbay trying to find these to see if I could use my 25% off code but couldn't. Am I missing something on Eastbay? Could someone throw me a link please.

my fault, I meant ebay.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro
Terrible lace switch
I'll consult with you before I wear anything, to make sure it's up to your standards.

I apologize once again.
To each his own, I think the lace switch is dope. Dude's hopping on the first chance they get to bash
eyes.gif

Should've pulled the trigger on Swingmans when I had the chance, especially below retail
30t6p3b.gif
. Dunkmans for $110 total, I ain't eem mad.

Smh. I'm just going to try and get a pair..tired of more pictures and too much anticipation. I just have to know if they fit like the the 9s

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Smh. I'm just going to try and get a pair..tired of more pictures and too much anticipation. I just have to know if they fit like the the 9s
You bet the 9s fit like the 9s, pleighboi.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom