Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to the mall today, they had GS of the Hornets on shelves in Footlocker and Footaction....a week early?

I'd honestly call Foot Locker CC and snitch, IDGAF. Working in shoes, you realize breaking the rules just isn't the way to go. I've snitched on the Champs down here for pre-ordering and they almost lost their Nike account.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Went to the mall today, they had GS of the Hornets on shelves in Footlocker and Footaction....a week early?

I'd honestly call Foot Locker CC and snitch, IDGAF. Working in shoes, you realize breaking the rules just isn't the way to go. I've snitched on the Champs down here for pre-ordering and they almost lost their Nike account.

Why though? I understand you don't care but what does that accomplish by telling on a shoe store? They lose the stores nike account a manager loses his job now thats one more person unemployed and one less store someone might be able to get their pair of shoes from. One less store available for people to cop from at that mall yet the same amount of people will show up. I never got this. People should snitch on things that actually matter. Getting criminals off the street. Not being mad about shoes.

you take things too seriously. honest
sounds like footlocker co as a whole might be releasing the GS colorways early. ive seen at least 3 stores with the GS pairs for sale. not a coincidence 

I saw them too. In winston? Lol we probably walked right past each other.

Had the gs version out at footlocker and footaction by my too... Maybe the gs have a different release date?? I doubt that many stores would break the rules

Question...

This might be my first pair of XI's...

What is a good price for the China's? I have a seller that's asking $250.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I saw them too. In winston? Lol we probably walked right past each other.
LOL nah playboy I was in Gboro today...should have went to Winston though, Footlocker in 4 Seasons Mall had every color dunk in the sail pack except the ones I wanted (white & blue).

Wow that's crazy! @snitching. Seen them also @ footlocker when I copped the stealth 10s. They release the date on gs slhs so no need to tattle lol men sizes will stay on schedule for next week. So ready for those to drop along with the black elites. They have em on air-knight for preorder

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Why though? I understand you don't care but what does that accomplish by telling on a shoe store? They lose the stores nike account a manager loses his job now thats one more person unemployed and one less store someone might be able to get their pair of shoes from. One less store available for people to cop from at that mall yet the same amount of people will show up. I never got this. People should snitch on things that actually matter. Getting criminals off the street. Not being mad about shoes.

Because it's unfair to customers and part of my job. Shady business such as pre-ordering or selling shoes early before the release date is unethical. Just because it's not technically illegal doesn't mean it's not right. You probably don't understand it because you don't work in shoes. How would you feel as a customer if you waited in line for a pair of shoes for hours and you were in a spot in line that you were so sure you were going to get it, but you ended up not because you found out they were sold from pre-ordering?
And the Champs I snitched on, the manager sold ALL of the Concords in his store to ONE guy, which caused a riot at one of the malls down here since they weren't able to sell them for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Wow that's crazy! @snitching. Seen them also @ footlocker when I copped the stealth 10s. They release the date on gs slhs so no need to tattle lol men sizes will stay on schedule for next week. So ready for those to drop along with the black elites. They have em on air-knight for preorder

Oh, if it's just the GS ones that were out a week early before the adult ones, it's cool. No need to snitch as long as everything is out as scheduled.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Question...

What do you wear bro? Like 15 or something right? $250 is a great deal esp for that size. Doubt you'd ever come across a pair of Chinas in that sz again.

When those SB Elites drop some of yall are gonna be like
545285572.gif

Because it's unfair to customers and part of my job. Shady business such as pre-ordering or selling shoes early before the release date is unethical. Just because it's not technically illegal doesn't mean it's not right. You probably don't understand it because you don't work in shoes. How would you feel as a customer if you waited in line for a pair of shoes for hours and you were in a spot in line that you were so sure you were going to get it, but you ended up not because you found out they were sold from pre-ordering?
And the Champs I snitched on, the manager sold ALL of the Concords in his store to ONE guy, which caused a riot at one of the malls down here since they weren't able to sell them for obvious reasons.

When I was younger Ive been in line plenty and didn't get the shoes or had the manager come out and say they didn't have any. I waited for the cool greys at footlocker on lakeshore in Oakland and when they opened they said they sold all adult pairs. I moved on. Just like people rioting because he sold them all if that store doesn't have shoes anymore people will wait outside no knowing they don't get shoes anymore because they only come once a year and then a riot still happens. Your right I've never worked in shoes but I don't think I'm alone with thinking that's crazy. Do what you do though man.

Originally Posted by RipC

Have any of the 9s come with Volt laces?

Volt laces in my dunkmans 
laugh.gif
 another old pic of mine

edit: I must say if your looking for volt laces for the dunkmans I think they look perfect with the black/volt non 3m laces they come with. I just post most of these lace switches for others to decide on. 95% of the time after I post a picture with lace switches I put my original laces back in 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wish you could purchase sets of Lebron laces separately. I have a few lace swaps I wanted to do. I still don't get why the Dunkmans didn't come with these green laces and a set of black/3M laces. The Grey/3M look so dull in person, they're useless. I NEED those green LBJ laces. I'm prob not going to do an iD pair though, the Elites killed that idea.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tupac003

Question...

What do you wear bro? Like 15 or something right? $250 is a great deal esp for that size. Doubt you'd ever come across a pair of Chinas in that sz again.

Definitely a good price for size 15s. Glad I got my pair months ago. 

When I was younger Ive been in line plenty and didn't get the shoes or had the manager come out and say they didn't have any. I waited for the cool greys at footlocker on lakeshore in Oakland and when they opened they said they sold all adult pairs. I moved on. Just like people rioting because he sold them all if that store doesn't have shoes anymore people will wait outside no knowing they don't get shoes anymore because they only come once a year and then a riot still happens. Your right I've never worked in shoes but I don't think I'm alone with thinking that's crazy. Do what you do though man.

You were mad when the manager opened the door and said there were no adult sizes, right? The point is to prevent shady business and keep it as fair for the customer as possible. I hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Ok before you start "snitching" on them get your facts straight. There is NO release date for GS, PS, or infant hornets. That store is doing nothing wrong, and is just following the e-mail that every store got today saying to put them out.

sorry, i'm just getting into the 9's cuz of the hornets, they're the first ones i feel like i really want.

but those mcflys are dope. are they coming out, and if so, which one, the one with the black on the side, or the others without it?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Someone should order the Black Elites from air-knight. It's only $10 more than retail plus tax in Cali.
Thats not a bad deal at all. I just hate ordering from oversees. I'm always so skeptical. I haven't done it in years. Seen so many horror stories and youtube videos of so many pairs from overseas that come overseas that are shady. Anyone ordered from them recently?

Also Limited retro OG I kind of see what your saying I just wouldn't do it. If I owned a small shop and was trying to obey the rules and this company was hurting my business maybe I would but even then I then I would talk to the manager in person first but if you feel so strongly about it by all means do what you have to do. I was upset when the footlocker opened and had no shoes but it wasn't all bad. That was in '01. Things are different now but I don't know. I just couldn't not knocking you or anything. At the end of the day you have to do what makes you feel right.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

sorry, i'm just getting into the 9's cuz of the hornets, they're the first ones i feel like i really want.

but those mcflys are dope. are they coming out, and if so, which one, the one with the black on the side, or the others without it?

Yes releasing, elite version retail @ $250. It's the same shoe, lateral view has the huge carbon fiber plate, medial doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom