Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by aznlurker

They have 20% sales tax SMH!

I'd gladly pay $204 for a pair of Big Bangs.

Retail is 160 euros over there if I'm not mistaken. Closer to $255 after tax. I can see why some shoes sit.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the black on the side of the elite southbeach/mcfly/whatever is ugly...only complaint

Thats one of my fav parts of them.  They need that touch of dark color.  Def wanna see some black laces on them.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Retail in Berlin for a pair of LeBron's is the equivalent of $US225!

Man that poops on the RESELL prices these fools want for a size 13!!! These #$% holes want 300+

Im moving to Europe after I complete college I cant take this buffoonery that goes on in the US anymore 

215247_o.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by aznlurker

They have 20% sales tax SMH!

I'd gladly pay $204 for a pair of Big Bangs.

Retail is 160 euros over there if I'm not mistaken. Closer to $255 after tax. I can see why some shoes sit.

The new pics of the Elites have me sold!!! But I do have a question what tech have they added to pump the price up $80? I want to know the actual added value as far as performance. Also as far as all the kicks sitting overseas I believe they are in a pretty real financial crisis in Europe and spending that much money on shoes when other things are  priority leads to high priced kicks on shelves.

^^^true indeed but they overpriced as is lol. Either way you slice it 20% off and 20% sales tax is face value. So it's on sale for 185 but you'll pay 225 original price. Still lower than over here and if you don't have someone visting I assume s&h might average out @ 30 give or take. Not much of a difference #ECON 201

Question for you Lebron IX owners. 
I'm regularly a size 11 in most kicks. I went in to the store to try on the Freegums (still waiting for the price drop on those) and had to go up a 12 for the best fit. I'm looking to pull the trigger on a pair of Xmas IXs, do they fit the same?

If Lebron gets MVP will we get another IX colorway or would it be an elite colorway? Or neither?

Originally Posted by Rocket

If Lebron gets MVP will we get another IX colorway or would it be an elite colorway? Or neither?

I would say elites because last time he won they made them in PS 7's

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Elite gonna be like $280 after tax! that's like reseller prices for a pair of regular Lebrons! Crazy!

I need to start saving for them SB elites so I wouldnt have to pay reseller price smh. Retail is already crazy I cant imagine the resell price
tired.gif

Those pics of the SLHs look good... Almost make me want em lol. Wonder what they'd look like with white laces?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Question for you Lebron IX owners. 
I'm regularly a size 11 in most kicks. I went in to the store to try on the Freegums (still waiting for the price drop on those) and had to go up a 12 for the best fit. I'm looking to pull the trigger on a pair of Xmas IXs, do they fit the same?

All the 9's run small. I went up a half size in all colorways. If the 12 is the best fit, roll with it man.

THE CHANGING OF OPINIONS ON THE MCFLY ELITES HAS STARTED....

IN OTHER NEWS, I HIT UP 4 MALLS IN HOUSTON TODAY TO INQUIRE ABOUT THEM. APPARENTLY, I WASN'T THE ONLY PERSON WHO HAD THIS IDEA TODAY. COUPLE OF DUDES WERE THERE WHILE I WAS THERE ASKING ABOUT THEM TOO AT EACH SPOT. MIGHT BE A LITTLE TRICKY HERE IN H-TOWN. I'M HOPING FOR AN ABUNDANCE.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to the mall today, they had GS of the Hornets on shelves in Footlocker and Footaction....a week early?
same thing happened to me.
on a side note.

got rid of my mangos today. couldnt really love them and i went ham this month on shoes. figured i wouldnt miss them.

Back
Top Bottom