Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Went to the mall today, they had GS of the Hornets on shelves in Footlocker and Footaction....a week early?

I'd honestly call Foot Locker CC and snitch, IDGAF. Working in shoes, you realize breaking the rules just isn't the way to go. I've snitched on the Champs down here for pre-ordering and they almost lost their Nike account.

Why though? I understand you don't care but what does that accomplish by telling on a shoe store? They lose the stores nike account a manager loses his job now thats one more person unemployed and one less store someone might be able to get their pair of shoes from. One less store available for people to cop from at that mall yet the same amount of people will show up. I never got this. People should snitch on things that actually matter. Getting criminals off the street. Not being mad about shoes.

The way I see it he did to himself.  He got greedy taking unauthorized pre-orders for a little extra cash.  I have no sympathy for these dudes.  I never thought calling and complaining would do much as long as they get their sales, but had I known, I would've called a number of times.  There's a Champs near me that put up a sign saying they weren't selling the DMP pack even though they had pairs in the back.  If I ever wake up early for a release and find out some stores are hoarding pairs then believe I'll be calling the regional managers until someone gets fired.  Your job must not be that important to you if you're gonna risk it for a few extra bucks...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

I'd honestly call Foot Locker CC and snitch, IDGAF. Working in shoes, you realize breaking the rules just isn't the way to go. I've snitched on the Champs down here for pre-ordering and they almost lost their Nike account.

Why though? I understand you don't care but what does that accomplish by telling on a shoe store? They lose the stores nike account a manager loses his job now thats one more person unemployed and one less store someone might be able to get their pair of shoes from. One less store available for people to cop from at that mall yet the same amount of people will show up. I never got this. People should snitch on things that actually matter. Getting criminals off the street. Not being mad about shoes.

The way I see it he did to himself.  He got greedy taking unauthorized pre-orders for a little extra cash.  I have no sympathy for these dudes.  I never thought calling and complaining would do much as long as they get their sales, but had I known, I would've called a number of times.  There's a Champs near me that put up a sign saying they weren't selling the DMP pack even though they had pairs in the back.  If I ever wake up early for a release and find out some stores are hoarding pairs then believe I'll be calling the regional managers until someone gets fired.  Your job must not be that important to you if you're gonna risk it for a few extra bucks...

QFMFT.

i agree... my footlocker is always on some shady *$!.. pisses me off that they always lie and hide stuff. Its not fair to ppl that get up early and wait... could go on a rant but ill end it here

Damn I really want the SLH for basketball but I just started wearing my Dunkmans for bball...and dont want 2 pairs of 9s to play in.

Didn't see this mentioned at all but figured its worth noting, my Finishline stated they would have the SLH 9s on the 31st, so far Finishline had only gotten the black/red, triple black, freegum, Christmas, big bang, and cool greys for comparison.

Don't know numbers yet but just passing along info.
Means I get to use my winner's circle coupon
pimp.gif
can't wait to get my last pair until I consider get the home & taxi elites on sale(if not forget them, they're not worth $250 IMO)

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tupac003

Question...

This might be my first pair of XI's...

What is a good price for the China's? I have a seller that's asking $250.

What do you wear bro? Like 15 or something right? $250 is a great deal esp for that size. Doubt you'd ever come across a pair of Chinas in that sz again.

Definitely a good price for size 15s. Glad I got my pair months ago. 

I do wear a 15. LOL Sometimes that comes in handy. I wasn't really looking at these but I saw them in person and fell....Glad I could get them!

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

so is first schuhe legit? 

some prices look OK, some look too good to be true. De La Soul SB in a decent size run for $90. I doubt the site is legit.

Metallic foam reds and royals for $110 lol

Concords and Space Jams 120

breds 110

I wish that is the retail price lol or i mean that SHOULD be the retail price of shoes

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Has anyone had a problem with air-knight in the past?

I'm tempted to order

Air randy sell fakes from what I hear but I have never personally ordered from him take it for what it's worth

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

QFMFT.

I was gonna say the exact same thing.

Back
Top Bottom