Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Yo am I bugging or are you dudes really beasting over a pair of SNEAKERS that cost $250?????

I mean I'm not really seeing anything about them that justify that price increase??? I know we haven't Seen JP grace this thread like he used to bless us In the 8 thread...but c'mon son....

I'm 1000% feeling like Nike knows they can do whatever they want and dudes won't buck....I mean what's next???? I what point do you cats say enough???

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Yo am I bugging or are you dudes really beasting over a pair of SNEAKERS that cost $250?????

I mean I'm not really seeing anything about them that justify that price increase??? I know we haven't Seen JP grace this thread like he used to bless us In the 8 thread...but c'mon son....

I'm 1000% feeling like Nike knows they can do whatever they want and dudes won't buck....I mean what's next???? I what point do you cats say enough???
98af0n.gif

Who keeps letting this dude in?

This story is pretty cool, but...
If we want the shoes, what do you except us to do? not pay the 250, and down the line regret it because resellers raised the price?

We can't do anything about it if we really like the shoes. I understand Nike is a business and they are going to do what they want regardless. But if I have to pay 250 for a pair of shoes I like, then so be it. There is nothing else i can do when the RETAIL at 250.

If i feel that the shies are not worth 250, I just won't buy them. thats that.

If JP keeps coming up with +!$+ like this I'm literally going to have to cut off my feet so I will not be able to buy shoes anymore
roll.gif

But honestly if these these shoes go any higher then $250 I'm done. I love the shoe game and all but I'll have to spectate from the nose bleed section if this keeps going.

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

98af0n.gif

laugh.gif
This is one of the best gifs.  Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

98af0n.gif

laughing.gif

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

98af0n.gif

laughing.gif
Double funny gif, look at how he looking
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I wear these for ball and they are pretty good but there is this problem that my big toenails turned black. Not sure if they just don't fit my feet right or what.
Shoes might be tight. Your bigtoe hitting the front of the shoes? That's blood underneath. That nail might come off on its own eventually. 
this has happened to me twice in the past year, my nail actually just fell off yesterday 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

98af0n.gif

Dude has a point. When the info first came out, everyone was all "250?
sick.gif
:x:x". And that was when the shoe was actually supposed to have some performance improvements.

Of course as soon as photos come out and a nickname is attached, everyone goes into overdrive and goes crazy trying to get them. Personally I'm not really feeling any of the Elites aesthetically except for maybe the aways, but I can understand the appeal. Still though, $250 is no less of a ridiculous price than it was four months ago, especially for a pair of basketball shoes with more or less zero premium materials and nothing to justify such a price. Still though, Nike knows what's up.

^truth...

Its funny how with all the comments not one person can tell me what is driving the EXTRA increase other then Nike can so why not...

And please don't anyone say Carbon Fiber cause that would just be nonsense...

Dudes is justifying the price without balling in them...trying them...weighing them...I mean is it really that simple???

Nike is execs is like yo we should have BEEN raised the prices...we let mad dough walk away...

Some of you dudes is straight sheep...but it's cool...

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

This story is pretty cool, but...
If we want the shoes, what do you except us to do? not pay the 250, and down the line regret it because resellers raised the price?

We can't do anything about it if we really like the shoes. I understand Nike is a business and they are going to do what they want regardless. But if I have to pay 250 for a pair of shoes I like, then so be it. There is nothing else i can do when the RETAIL at 250.

If i feel that the shies are not worth 250, I just won't buy them. thats that.

Yes there is something you can do...don't be so damn thirsty and buy what you really want not what dudes try to hype you up to buy...

Look no further then the Nike Total Max Foams aka Tim Duncan's..nice shoe..damn things are like space boots they so heavy...they retro's at $225...you could build a house with the amount of stock these things had in the back rooms...straight brick style...

Can now be found in various Nike Outlets for $169.99...some even have them for an addition 30% off....Nuff said

Originally Posted by RipC

98af0n.gif

Dude has a point. When the info first came out, everyone was all "250?
sick.gif
sick.gif
:x". And that was when the shoe was actually supposed to have some performance improvements.

Of course as soon as photos come out and a nickname is attached, everyone goes into overdrive and goes crazy trying to get them. Personally I'm not really feeling any of the Elites aesthetically except for maybe the aways, but I can understand the appeal. Still though, $250 is no less of a ridiculous price than it was four months ago, especially for a pair of basketball shoes with more or less zero premium materials and nothing to justify such a price. Still though, Nike knows what's up.

Negative. Not everyone said no to the $250 price tag. I was ready to buy at $250 every cw when they first dropped. I for one have 0 problem with Nike charging $250 and honestly I don't care if the shoe didn't change. I've paid well over $250 to resellers in the past few years for shoes that weren't made with quality such as these elites appear to be made of. If dudes don't like the $250 I don't get why people complain. Just don't buy the shoes. The shoes are 80 bucks more and dudes keep bringing it up. If your not hooping in these shoes and you buy multiple kicks if you like it or not your a collector. If your a collector stop crying about howich your hobby cost. Collect stamps of you want a cheap hobby. Shoes are going to cost you.

Man forget resellers raping yall. Nike Retailers are raping yall. 

$250 for a pair of LEBRONS!!!! 

A few years back jordans were $300 for TWO PAIR!!! 

I see peoples feelings are already getting hurt about the Elites huh? Heres a pointer, if you don't like them/can't afford to spend $250 on a shoe...MOVE ON. No need to flame what other people wanna cop

I didn't mean to steer up the pot and honestly I'm a fan of the 9's...as far as the elites go I think the South Beach/McFly/Miami colorway is pure heat...

I'm just trying to figure out how we got to this point...I mean once upon a time (like late 90's) gas was $1.00 a galloon...now it's BEEN at $3.60+ for no real legit reason... and we act like if we find it at $3.50 we don CAME UP....so I guess when it's $4.00 do people start to buck???? I mean you need a car...but there are crazy different lines of kicks out there....I mean damn...JB hasn't even tried to jump the line that high yet...and there is a statue of dude in Chicago AND he has 6 rings....lol

I'm just saying...if your in NYC, FL, Or CA...or another state with local sales tax and you order the elites online your north of $280 with tax and shipping...

I get dudes point about resellers..BUT what makes you think that since dudes are getting baselines at $280 they are gonna sell for $280??? In order to even make it worth it you have to be at $380 or better and that's BEFORE the beast run up the price....

To the homie above me...memba that..cats was crying about $300 for TWO numbered Jays (yes I agree the quality sucked on most) but these hands down people are cool with???!?! I just don't understand...

Exactly. Don't know why dudes try to compare other kicks to a new kick. Yeah the CDP crappy quality and all cost $300 bucks 3 years ago. Jordan retros were also $20-$40 bucks cheaper 3 years ago but who cares. Go on an Aston Martin Forum website and complain to owners that they cost so much money and they are being ripped off. Step ya game up. If you don't want them keep it pushing but why are you here? End rant
Got my slides in today. Man these things are comfortable. Have to add the South Beach elites to the "South Beach" family

pimp.gif

man imo lebrons should not cost more than jordans period.... lebron as a player has achieved nothing jordan on the other hand is a legend and his shoes are legendary. plus lebrons shoes are not built like foams but still cost more nike are raising prices bc they see how much resellers make and how many ppl pay resell prices, but if the tag on these are 250 then imagine the resellers prices bc they want some kind of profit not a good look for the shoe game

Back
Top Bottom