Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Originally Posted by AGrownAssMan

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Yea i mean ill make some calls to the mall thats relatively close to me but its good to have some pairs secured i guess. Im glad that these seem to not be hyped lately. 

Playa.. What Size are you looking for? PM me. I know someone in the Footaction in Providence. They only had 12 pairs, but I can atleast ask. and in the Braintree Footaction, brotha name is Ob aka Obeka. Cambridge Galleria, I think manager is named Jon. And if not,m the last last last store is Swansea Mass (THEY STILL HAVE MANGOS there) but those are the store i know. These Hornets will be alot of peoples first. And think there are selective stores that will get them. Not alot of pairs, im guessing 12-16 pairs a store. But I know have the Grade school sizes out now for sale...Just FYI for anyone in Boston, Prov areas

Check your PM's.
Ya I checked them just now. And I'm contacting the FCNY now and hoping i can order them or have my boy head up there. Thanks

slh are too hot.. they definetly gonna be alot to go around.. kind of thinking cop right away or wait for a sale but i just might go ahaead and cop for retail

Originally Posted by lavakicks

I'm passing on the SLH for the moment. I got the colorways that I mainly wanted anyways. Chinas, BigBangs, Swingmans, and Cannons. Time to move on.

9c236ffe6eede429d0bd57319b03581f360d9d0c_r.jpg

these were the best CW, nice LBJ9 collection  ! Would have added the miami nights
pimp.gif

I wear these for ball and they are pretty good but there is this problem that my big toenails turned black. Not sure if they just don't fit my feet right or what.

glad not many are feelin the lows.... hopefully they all sit and go on sale. I wouldnt mind grabbin a pair or two.....

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by s dubl

glad not many are feelin the lows.... hopefully they all sit and go on sale. I wouldnt mind grabbin a pair or two.....

arnold_not_sure_if_sescxgr.gif
laugh.gif
very serious... not sure I want to pay retail for em, but theyre nice to me... perfect for summer time with some cargos and a white T.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

SO HORNETS SOLD EARLY IN A COUPLE OF PLACES IN NYC...WAS WALKING AROUND THERE THIS WEEKEND AND SAW THEM @ PARAGON & 34TH FOOTLOCKER
I think those were GS sizes you saw

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Anyone know if these will get the Discount or be retail on Swoosh? 'These' being the SLH's?

No discount on these

I don't see why they wouldn't be discounted. Mangos Swingmans and Dunks were discounted, the only one I think that isn't discounted is the Freegums pair.

Originally Posted by Scorpez

bigsupa wrote:

SO HORNETS SOLD EARLY IN A COUPLE OF PLACES IN NYC...WAS WALKING AROUND THERE THIS WEEKEND AND SAW THEM @ PARAGON & 34TH FOOTLOCKER

last week i saw Mens size in footlocker here in queens, nyc

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Scorpez

bigsupa wrote:

last week i saw Mens size in footlocker here in queens, nyc
I was at the FTL on 34th yesterday and one of the managers confirmed release of Mens SLH for 31st... but then again I could never trust what they say
30t6p3b.gif

Regardless its an easy pass for me... they look like they were meant to be a ladies CW... but to each his own, b/c my son LOVES them!
laugh.gif

not comin back in this thread till June... jus copped Dunkmans off Eastbay thx to yall knuckle heads

dont eem like this colorway
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
*sigh*

Originally Posted by RicFawse

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Anyone know if these will get the Discount or be retail on Swoosh? 'These' being the SLH's?

No discount on these

I don't see why they wouldn't be discounted. Mangos Swingmans and Dunks were discounted, the only one I think that isn't discounted is the Freegums pair.

The lebron 9 home color way isn't discounted either

Hey! I've just see some auctions for Lebron 9 Elite South Beach now on Ebay.... sellers from the US!!

But the prices are already....high.

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Damn man. Really? You could of gone to Braintree to get them or even in Rhode Island. I know a kid from PC that grabbed me my pair in RI. Isnt there a store in Ct, CT Post or something...
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea i mean ill make some calls to the mall thats relatively close to me but its good to have some pairs secured i guess. Im glad that these seem to not be hyped lately. 

Playa.. What Size are you looking for? PM me. I know someone in the Footaction in Providence. They only had 12 pairs, but I can atleast ask. and in the Braintree Footaction, brotha name is Ob aka Obeka. Cambridge Galleria, I think manager is named Jon. And if not,m the last last last store is Swansea Mass (THEY STILL HAVE MANGOS there) but those are the store i know. These Hornets will be alot of peoples first. And think there are selective stores that will get them. Not alot of pairs, im guessing 12-16 pairs a store. But I know have the Grade school sizes out now for sale...Just FYI for anyone in Boston, Prov areas

11.5. I called holyoke mall they said theyve had a lot of people calling about these already

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

anyone know if the SLH's are going to come in a sz 15? The last couple of releases haven't been coming in that size.

Yes, they will come in a sz 15. @Nikestore confirmed it.

Back
Top Bottom