Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i just saw them on kicks-crew. i just cannot stand the clover look. i miss the lion

Just get another pair of grinch violet. They got a 7.5

The LBJ6 signature shouldn't even be on the tongue on the China. It's like the fire lion got vandalized by graffiti.

Sorry, I'm behind on this.
What's going to be different on the $250 Elite shoe?

edit: Never mind. Didn't scroll down far enough on the original post.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Dudes have been begging for the blue/orange CWs to release every freaking year. Now that they are, people don't like them. It really just goes to show, you guys are just mindless hype beasts who want whatever is rare.

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

They have to give us a colorway we want because the shoe itself can't stand alone. 

QFT!!!!! thats exactly what nike did with the dunkman colorway last year, they put it on the V3 to make it sell

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

They have to give us a colorway we want because the shoe itself can't stand alone. 

QFT!!!!! thats exactly what nike did with the dunkman colorway last year, they put it on the V3 to make it sell

Not really true.  A majority of guys didn't like the silver...and they didnt sell all that well.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Dudes have been begging for the blue/orange CWs to release every freaking year. Now that they are, people don't like them. It really just goes to show, you guys are just mindless hype beasts who want whatever is rare.

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

Is it too much to ask that it is on an attractive shoe????

I can't even compare

images

images

images

This is an attractive shoe.  The leborn 9 is straight up hideous.  They have to give us a colorway we want because the shoe itself can't stand alone. 
these are the shoes i wanted up above.  yeah, release a blue/orange shoe NOW...but it is complete GARBAGE.  lebron and nike can shove these 9's.  have fun paying $250-$300 for these cheap hyperfuse pieces of sh*t that they only release in china, you fools.

spoonmanofthehour wrote:
these are the shoes i wanted up above.  yeah, release a blue/orange shoe NOW...but it is complete GARBAGE.  lebron and nike can shove these 9's.  have fun paying $250-$300 for these cheap hyperfuse pieces of sh*t that they only release in china, you fools.

ok how about u calm down there..

since someone put pics up of the 7s..then we cant forget about these (my personal favorite hwc colorway)

i wish the 9s had a more casual look V1 and then had a more basketball type look V2 like they did with the 8s but im happy with the 9s overall

if only the 9s had a leather or suede version
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

since someone put pics up of the 7s..then we cant forget about these (my personal favorite hwc colorway)

i wish the 9s had a more casual look V1 and then had a more basketball type look V2 like they did with the 8s but im happy with the 9s overall

if only the 9s had a leather or suede version
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats the way those colors should be used, not complaining about the 9 it does look ok but this right here!!! this right here!!!

The more I look at the IX, the more I like it. Im talking about the breds though. Im certainly waiting till they drop to 100 or below though.

What most liked about the HWC color on the 7 and 8 is because the suede, skinwire, patent leather were super nice materials that works well with the shoe. The IX is futuristic with the hyperfuse material looking like space boots.

Everyone is forgetting that these will be on nikeID, so everyone who doesn't like the shade of blue of the Chinas can create their own HWC's

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Everyone is forgetting that these will be on nikeID, so everyone who doesn't like the shade of blue of the Chinas can create their own HWC's

$20 say the options for upper color are gonna be black, grey, dark blue, and white.

@steez Did you ever play in these yet? I remember you saying that you were gonna post performance review on them when you played a few games.

@darrenrovell darren rovell

Nike Brand prez Charlie Denson says if NBA doesn't start on time some signature shoes might show up on college teams
12 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

http://twitter.com/#!/darrenrovell

Nike will increase prices up to 5% to absorb higher costs. LeBron 9 will retail at $170.
15 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

http://twitter.com/#!/darrenrovell

Nike does not expect the NBA lockout to affect its basketball biz. Kobe & LeBron expected to make appearances in Europe soon.
14 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry[emoji]174[/emoji]

Originally Posted by Venomenon

Originally Posted by you big dummy

$20 say the options for upper color are gonna be black, grey, dark blue, and white.
This.
Nike is good at not allowing certain cw's to be reproduced on nikeid.

I swear I was browsing ebay and saw a pair of nike shox hyperballer and for a minute I was like what are all of these Lebron 9's doing on the bay?!!?

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

my opinion is your paying 250 for shoes that will last a looooonnggg time! i wear my 8s all the time and still not one crease after almost a year, you can't say the same about jordans. i say lebron/kobes have better quality than foams!

and their easy to keep clean at least the V2s

Damn, I didn't know foams creased and got dirty
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

my opinion is your paying 250 for shoes that will last a looooonnggg time! i wear my 8s all the time and still not one crease after almost a year, you can't say the same about jordans. i say lebron/kobes have better quality than foams!

and their easy to keep clean at least the V2s

Damn, I didn't know foams creased and got dirty
frown.gif

i would say they have better quality than recent foams, but thats not saying much lmao but i doubt the 250$ version will last any longer than the regular version, nike doesnt make shoes to last anyone, thats why they went out their way to makes foams less durable, i mean they made decent foams just 4 years ago in 07 so they definitely switched them up on purpose

Back
Top Bottom