Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sounds like theres going to be a boatload of colorways.
we need some pics of the other colorways.

Im intrigued by the college colorways releasing. OSU, UK perhaps? Hmmm

Originally Posted by Gottips3

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-9-16.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

pimp.gif

I wouldn't care if they where 250, Im copping because I love the color way, and I actually like the shoes1

Orange laces are good.
I just might cop these if theyre NOT $250.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

So using a gimmick on the lebron line is the first time its been done right!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

People love to hate, but its your opinion!
no, but i'm saying that without gimmicks these wouldn't sell....if you look at a lot of the comments, people don't like the shoe in general, cw aside.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

What does tech have to do with a shoe your only going to where casually
WOW! times sure have changed.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I keep saying this, but some people just amaze me that they actually think paying 175 for a pair of retros, with HORID quality >> Buying a Pair of New tech Lebrons and Kobes..

I always 
roll.gif
roll.gif
when I see people at the gym hooping in retros, I know their feet hurt after playing in them.

Retros are for standing in Line at the Club, nothing more nothing else. Even tho I wear my Brons to the club,and other places, I still wear certain pairs strictly to hoop in.
Smh you dudes telling that retro Jordan are such bad quality that their tech is good not enough to walk around in? That sounds so stupid to me. 
-Of course people would be stupid to play ball in most retro Jordans but what I'm saying that majority of people that buy retros to wear them casually so they might be lesser quality from the OGs but you wear that you think looks good.

-And on the flip side why would someone play $150+ for a pair of shoes to hoop in. When you can get most new release Nikes (including Kobes and Brons) on sale and in outlets months after the initial release. You don't need the latest pair of shoes to hoop in, so paying $150-$200 on a pair of shoes your just gonna best to death seems a little dumb to me. 

-So if I don't like how the 9s look, and I have some cheap KDs, older model Kobes or older model Brons to hoop in, why the hell would I spend $170-$250 on a pair of LB9s.  For the "tech" GFTO with that. For casual shoes, no matter what they are, you buy what you like, PERIOD. I don't need hyperfuse or flywire on my shoes when all I'm going to be doing in them is running errands, and going to Fridays.  

PS:

-The "standing in line" club
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I keep saying this, but some people just amaze me that they actually think paying 175 for a pair of retros, with HORID quality >> Buying a Pair of New tech Lebrons and Kobes..

I always 
roll.gif
roll.gif
when I see people at the gym hooping in retros, I know their feet hurt after playing in them.

Retros are for standing in Line at the Club, nothing more nothing else. Even tho I wear my Brons to the club,and other places, I still wear certain pairs strictly to hoop in.
Smh you dudes telling that retro Jordan are such bad quality that their tech is good not enough to walk around in? That sounds so stupid to me. 
-Of course people would be stupid to play ball in most retro Jordans but what I'm saying that majority of people that buy retros to wear them casually so they might be lesser quality from the OGs but you wear that you think looks good.

-And on the flip side why would someone play $150+ for a pair of shoes to hoop in. When you can get most new release Nikes (including Kobes and Brons) on sale and in outlets months after the initial release. You don't need the latest pair of shoes to hoop in, so paying $150-$200 on a pair of shoes your just gonna best to death seems a little dumb to me. 

-So if I don't like how the 9s look, and I have some cheap KDs, older model Kobes or older model Brons to hoop in, why the hell would I spend $170-$250 on a pair of LB9s.  For the "tech" GFTO with that. For casual shoes, no matter what they are, you buy what you like, PERIOD. I don't need hyperfuse or flywire on my shoes when all I'm going to be doing in them is running errands, and going to Fridays.  

PS:

30t6p3b.gif

2e51t1k.gif

but your outlet point is true.

Im just saying the quality in j's are not up to the par I except them to be.

China, Taiwan and Hong Kong Retail price

Hong Kong retail price is closed to US's.
Nike limtied bball shoes usually sell by 2 stores in HK and
it should be held/bought by resellers/selling shoes websites.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I always 
roll.gif
roll.gif

PS:

30t6p3b.gif

2e51t1k.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I respect that, and I agree retro Js quality are crap. 
But just remember not everyone that buys retro Js in a young hypebeast who just got in the game. Jordans carry a lot of nostalgia with them so dudes that been wearing Js all their life just bite the bullet and deal with it. 

The way some of you talking I could of swore yall wore the 9s to ball in already.....let the hype continue.

How comfortable do yall think these gonna be, the 8 v3s were pretty uncomfortable and these have the same sole setup.

PS:

30t6p3b.gif

2e51t1k.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I respect that, and I agree retro Js quality are crap. 
But just remember not everyone that buys retro Js in a young hypebeast who just got in the game. Jordans carry a lot of nostalgia with them so dudes that been wearing Js all their life just bite the bullet and deal with it. 
this is true

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

they dont have an everyday look to them.
Yet people said they look like regular nikes?
Which way are guys going to go, one way or the other? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

What does tech have to do with a shoe your only going to where casually
Tell me about it
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

90s babies...
sick.gif

I pound my sneaks to dust in the court. if they're still alive, I use them casually too. I never go beyond $80
for something I'd wear casually. for sneakers of course.

nike-lebron-9-gr-china-9-16.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!

pimp.gif

I wouldn't care if they where 250, Im copping because I love the color way, and I actually like the shoes1
wow these shoes are IMPOSSIBLY UGLY.
frown.gif

it's a real good thing they're coming up with sick
colorways..

^ Agreed.

Yeah, not feeling this Knicks colorway, straight up booty. Like dude said earlier, get those Melo P.E joints outta here.

OMG. lol. You dudes must be kidding me. lol

Dudes have been begging for the blue/orange CWs to release every freaking year. Now that they are, people don't like them. It really just goes to show, you guys are just mindless hype beasts who want whatever is rare.

If the same HWC 7s and 8s that you've been whining and complaining about not releasing were GRs half you beasts probably wouldn't even have bought them.

Let's just see if these really are a China exclusive. The same exact dudes talking about how these are wack will suddenly change their mind and decide that these are awesome (cough..... Miami nights.... cough).

HYPE BEASTS
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom