Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Can't decide on wheter or not to pre-order the china 9? Hmmmmm spend 80 dollars more or take my chance and wait until release date in the US.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by johngotty

Nike's raising prices...but had amazing gains, confirmed by Thursday's earnings report.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/trading...sheet-profit-increases-again-stock-up-5.html/

"Revenues up 18 percent to $6.1 billion, up 11 percent excluding currency changes"

Next thing you know, nikes shutting down their outlets.

cutoure level soles, they never goin on sale
They won't shut down their Factory Stores bro; Factory Stores alone made over $1 Billion for Nike last year...
There are tons of models that don't move well for MSRP, but will sell quick for $24.97; 29.97; 34.97, etc.
Nike's hands "Go Up," and they stay there.

alien.gif

You guys are complaining about a $10.00 upcharge....smh
Come on people, its not even that serious. You have to realize Nike is a Buisness. 10 is not that much of a diffrence. You dont have to buy the shoes if you dont want em.
10 bucks is 10 bucks...especially when the shoe prob cost less than 20 to make anyway. i wont be buying a pair anyway but there is no justification to the price hike...not when nike is making hand over fist anyway.

you pay 10 bucks extra so that nike can keep their profit margin>100 per pair. smh

But the fact that some people are acting like its the end of the world is rediculous. Im pretty sure most of you are the same people who by Call Of Duty every year even tho its the same game EVERY YEAR...and you probly spend 15 on the useless map packs. yet you all complain about 10 extra on shoes? smh

Originally Posted by Gottips3

But the fact that some people are acting like its the end of the world is rediculous. Im pretty sure most of you are the same people who by Call Of Duty every year even tho its the same game EVERY YEAR...and you probly spend 15 on the useless map packs. yet you all complain about 10 extra on shoes? smh
Don't take this the wrong way but every single one of your posts scream "Nike Lebron Fanboy".

I've never seen you disagree with anything they've done.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Don't take this the wrong way but every single one of your posts scream "Nike Lebron Fanboy".

Maybe because I dont have a problem with it........
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Lol you don't have a problem with that sorry Miami Night drop, or the price increases? Or the lack of released colorways?

Originally Posted by BronLe

eyes.gif

Lol you don't have a problem with that sorry Miami Night drop, or the price increases? Or the lack of released colorways?

oh now thats just a diffrent story...
I was p'd off they didnt release enough of the Finals and the Miami Nights....
the 9s are a new story

With color ways I know thats a diffrent story because its all behind marketing and what nike figures will sell well to the masses, not just sneaker junkies like us.
The increased price is just a well thought out buisness move for them.
Nothing we can do about, except not buy the shoes....Which we all know will not happen.

Originally Posted by BronLe

eyes.gif

Nothing we can do about, except not buy the shoes....Which we all know will not happen.
Speak for yourself cause I ain't spending a dime on these P.O.S.

I'm really exited to see the final production pics of the elites. Highly doubt I'll buy, but I'm very curious

alien.gif

Come on people, its not even that serious. You have to realize Nike is a Buisness. 10 is not that much of a diffrence. You dont have to buy the shoes if you dont want em.
Why do people say stupid things like this?  170 dollars is a rip off.  Plain and simple.  It's not that people can't afford 10 dollars, it's that there is no reason the shoe should cost that much.  If they raised it 10 bucks every year, would you complain?  It's just 10 dollars right?

Did any other brands raise there prices? It wouldn't make sense for Nike, with its incredible profit each year, to raise prices well everyone else maintains? Do I sense greed?
I would honestly stop with sneakers but I just got back into them this year(Missed the SJ 11, Air Yeezy).

Im going to postup at the outlets and cop Lebrons from there.

There's definitely greed in the nike air

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

alien.gif

Why do people say stupid things like this?  170 dollars is a rip off.  Plain and simple.  It's not that people can't afford 10 dollars, it's that there is no reason the shoe should cost that much.  If they raised it 10 bucks every year, would you complain?  It's just 10 dollars right?
What else can we all do tho? Don't buy the shoes then right.
Plenty of places will have coupon codes to use, so to complain about something that won't change is ridiculous.

I will never sit down and stress my self over $10.00 especially when it won't help.

I understand what you all are saying but like I said the only thing we can do is to promote not to buy the shoes....But will we all do it?

You just now noticed this?
roll.gif
Gotti is the ultimate fanboy.

You havent seen his new tattoo
lebron-james-leg-tattoo2.jpg

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You just now noticed this?
roll.gif
Gotti is the ultimate fanboy.

You havent seen his new tattoo
lebron-james-leg-tattoo2.jpg

Yea ima fanboy because I like what I like..

Back
Top Bottom