Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I can see the homes being used to hoop in for me, Speaking of $10 up charge, I won't be paying retail for those!!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by Gottips3

But the fact that some people are acting like its the end of the world is rediculous. Im pretty sure most of you are the same people who by Call Of Duty every year even tho its the same game EVERY YEAR...and you probly spend 15 on the useless map packs. yet you all complain about 10 extra on shoes? smh
Don't take this the wrong way but every single one of your posts scream "Nike Lebron Fanboy".

I've never seen you disagree with anything they've done.

You just now noticed this?
roll.gif
Gotti is the ultimate fanboy.

You havent seen his new tattoo
lebron-james-leg-tattoo2.jpg

eek.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Don't take this the wrong way but every single one of your posts scream "Nike Lebron Fanboy".

I've never seen you disagree with anything they've done.

roll.gif

eek.gif
lol i hope no one really thinks thats my tatt for real! hahaha, but good one friendly 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

roll.gif

eek.gif
lol i hope no one really thinks thats my tatt for real! hahaha, but good one friendly 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How did my tat get on NT

alien.gif

You guys are complaining about a $10.00 upcharge

well the up in price is even more insulting once you see the lebron 8 which had full length 360  max air was 159. then the lebron 8 PS was 149 and only had 180 air and zoom then on to the lebron 9 which has the same set up as the PS but now cost what? 169? more like a 20 dollar mark up without the full legnth 360 air...

Not to sound like I'm doing market research for Nike or something, but for the people who don't like these, I'm kinda curious what it is about the 9s in particular that you don't like. Just trying to figure out where the hate is coming from beyond just people saying "these look like +!#%" or "the 8s vomit all over these" or whatever.

I think I'm going to make these my first pair of Lebron's. I am confused though. The China colorway will be releasing in the US this Saturday for $170 - is that correct?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Not to sound like I'm doing market research for Nike or something, but for the people who don't like these, I'm kinda curious what it is about the 9s in particular that you don't like. Just trying to figure out where the hate is coming from beyond just people saying "these look like +!#%" or "the 8s vomit all over these" or whatever.

Awkward shoe height and toe box looks OD big, lack of leather, the visible flywire is ugly, especially when it's color contrasted on the homesThese just wouldnt go with jeans Medial side is disgustingIt's just a goofy shoe not good for casual. One thing I like about Jordans is that most of them go perfect with jeans

Originally Posted by BronLe

Awkward shoe height and toe box looks OD big, lack of leather, the visible flywire is ugly, especially when it's color contrasted on the homes

These just wouldnt go with jeans

Medial side is disgusting

It's just a goofy shoe not good for casual. One thing I like about Jordans is that most of them go perfect with jeans

X2
Well said sir

Awkward shoe height and toe box looks OD big, lack of leather, the visible flywire is ugly, especially when it's color contrasted on the homesThese just wouldnt go with jeans Medial side is disgustingIt's just a goofy shoe not good for casual. One thing I like about Jordans is that most of them go perfect with jeans
In a nutshell, this.

pimp.gif

In a nutshell, this.

pimp.gif

Throw in there the tongue is too big. The twisted lacing system is Not visually appealing. And it looks like a team shoe. There is nothing about this shoe that says signature model. Like stated it looks like a Li-Ning shoe or just a Nike hyperdunk type shoe. The 8s V2 to me you looked at and could tell it was a sig model.

for me its mostly that eye sore 3 leaf clover on the side. they could have done better shaping it up. i dont mind the visible flywire...the 8 v2s had visible flywire. the lack of 360 air is wack but i could get over that too if the actual shape of the shoe was right. the whole high ankle of the shoe is super goofy. the sig on the tongue is not cool at all. lastly, the pull tab is pretty bland and uninspiring. (i could get over that though) i am just knit picking with the pull tab.

it looks like a good shoe for ballers. but there is absolutely no casual wear appeal to it like the last 2-3 versions of the lebron. even before that nike did an ok job of making 1-4 with some casual appeal. this by far is the worst of the line as far as casual appeal is concerned.

Back
Top Bottom