Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

really fighting the urge to scoop the cyber lows... well more fighting wifey haha keeps giving me dirty looks when I look at em.

Originally Posted by s dubl

really fighting the urge to scoop the cyber lows... well more fighting wifey haha keeps giving me dirty looks when I look at em.

I hope HOH has them so I can try them on in person and also look at them tomorrow. They look good, but how good is the question haha.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

SHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSHHH!!
pimp.gif
that black flywire on the toe is so....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
something about it just makes the shoe look cheap to me. And if I'm paying 250 for a shoe it damn well better not look cheap.

there looks like a indent near the toe where the little black part that seperates the white and yellow ends

NDC
lebron easter lows sold out during release..

there was a FSR restock yesterday on them

then i checked around 12am PST and only 7-8.5 were available. so restock was successful..

now, FSR once again lol.. oh nike, you gettin em..

Ok, I have decided that I will only get 2 versions of the Elites
1.Home's
2.Mcflys

If Lebron Gets MVP, and they make a MVP shoe(which will most likely be an Elite concidering it will be during the PlayOffs when he gets the award), and they look good. I will have to DROP The Homes, and get the MVP's.
Unless I can get the Elites on some kind of discount, I refuse to buy 3 pairs at $250....I just wont do it. No matter how much money I have in my account.....NO MEANS NO!
LOL

My humble collection. I'm still on the hunt for a few but I am very happy with what I have so far. I've worn everything except the Chinas, still waiting for that special occasion to bust those out.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by s dubl

I hope HOH has them so I can try them on in person and also look at them tomorrow. They look good, but how good is the question haha.

I ordered my cyber lows last night my first pair of lebrons decided to step out of my comfort zone from Jordan's but get them from Eastbay and use the 15% off code mine came out to be $135 with shipping

For the people who got the lows, does yours have a pull tab?

On the Eastbay stock pics, there's a pull tab, but I purchased mines from Foot Action and it doesn't have one?

I have the chance to get the chinas for $220, but I don't know if I should buy because I'm wondering if I'm really going to wear them that many times.. I'm sure u CAN'T wear this cw all the time, should I just wait for the Jordan playoff 12's a shoe that can be worn more casually and save some coin at the same time?

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

I have the chance to get the chinas for $220, but I don't know if I should buy because I'm wondering if I'm really going to wear them that many times.. I'm sure u CAN'T wear this cw all the time, should I just wait for the Jordan playoff 12's a shoe that can be worn more casually and save some coin at the same time?

Lol to me it sounds as if you already know what you want to do

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Lol to me it sounds as if you already know what you want to do
if its a 10 or 10.5 send them this way.

Mister Friendly wrote:
Thats thing I think some long time sneakerheads are saying. Like can any of these things.....some Nike + technology, some Foamposite material or some new cushioning gimmick, maybe some premium leather?

Nightwing did a 2nd performance teaser on them, he said he likes them but he doesnt feel like the price is justified. 

Another pic of the paint chipping off with play

Performance-Teaser-Nike-LeBron-9-P.S.-Elite-Pt.-2-4-e1333740416738.jpg

looks like the carbon fiber is completely bent/cracking 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom