Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Thanks Toughmoney, just ordered the mango 
pimp.gif

Returning my frayed tongue pair I posted yesterday. Those were from Swoosh btw. A local Sneakerhead helped me out with a 13 yesterday so I bought those. The SLH'S are my fav of the entire IX lineup so far.

Anyway, I don't have that NT swag. I'm simple as far as shirts go. Here's my stuff. The Kobe one is for tonight vs the Suns and the other advertises my buddy's iPhone shop back home in Portland, OR.

Originally Posted by s dubl

really fighting the urge to scoop the cyber lows... well more fighting wifey haha keeps giving me dirty looks when I look at em.

stop fighting the urge. Great shoe. Extremely comfortable.

Like I said a hundred times, people will be looking to cop these down the road. Debating on whether I want to scoop the Easters up as well. Problem with these is most LBJ 9 heads copped so many shoes that these are afterthoughts, possibly due to funds. 

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

For the people who got the lows, does yours have a pull tab?

On the Eastbay stock pics, there's a pull tab, but I purchased mines from Foot Action and it doesn't have one?

No pull tab. Would have been dope had they included.

Just got my Lebron 9 Elites in. Here are my detailed pics. And for everybody that is asking they fit just like the Lebron 8 and 9. I'm a size 10.5/11 in the Lebron 7 but had to go up to a size 11.5 for the 8 and 9. They are a lot lighter than the regular 9 in terms of weight. They curve inward at the toebox which makes them a little more narrow than the regular 9 but they still fit the same to me. If you have a real wide foot I would suggest going up another 1/2 size from what I said above. I tried to see if they GITD but no parts do lol. Don't think that question was ever answered. The outter swoosh is somewhat metallic but you can't really see it. My size will be worn today with on foot pics.

I like the hyperfuse material of the Elite Away and Home. The brushed look is reminiscent of the Adidas Kobe 1. The Mcfly's smooth texture makes it look like suede/nubuck, maybe because its gray that's why it gives off that look.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

For the people who got the lows, does yours have a pull tab?

On the Eastbay stock pics, there's a pull tab, but I purchased mines from Foot Action and it doesn't have one?
As someone already mentioned, the pictures we have up are from the sample shoe.  The pull tab is not on the release shoe.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm not sure why people like the Miami nights so much, can someone explain? It looks like a very bland shoe, am I missing something?

Why is it the Taxi Elites are such an awesome shoe but everybody was stepping on the Electrolime foams? Nearly an identical color minus the red on the Taxi's.

I personally think the visible Flywire adds detail and contrast to the shoe, I like it a lot. Didn't even notice the SB colorway had visible pink Flywire, think its dope. Definitely hope to get both the SB and Taxi colorway.

Fair enough, everybody has their own taste and thats what makes the SneakerLane so great. I'm just not big on the Miami Nights myself but then again I haven't seen them in person, only a thousand pics. Maybe I should reserve my opinion til I see them in person. They are just sitting in my local NikeStore and Footlocker. So are the Cannons, Big Bangs, SLH, and Chinas.

So going rate for SB 9s is around $700 on ebay....that's just crazy imo. If i get a pair you guys should have a good idea of where they going.
ohwell.gif
I do plan on wearing home elites tho

My bad, shouldn't have got people excited. Just got a ton of PM's about where I'm at. Should've mentioned I'm in the Czech Republic right now. They have a FSR in every Limited Lebron (Big Bangs, Cannon, China, Miami Nights) cuz nobody wears sneakers here. All I see are Croc looking shoes and these weird Loafers. I don't know why Nike doesn't ship these back to USA and at least restock them on NDC. Just saw the Miami Nights, still don't get the want for them. Its so dumb how hard and expensive it is to ship items from here back to the USA. Again, my apologies for getting anybody excited about my previous comment. If you have a European hook up all these shoes are here tho.

Originally Posted by Harding

Fair enough, everybody has their own taste and thats what makes the SneakerLane so great. I'm just not big on the Miami Nights myself but then again I haven't seen them in person, only a thousand pics. Maybe I should reserve my opinion til I see them in person. They are just sitting in my local NikeStore and Footlocker. So are the Cannons, Big Bangs, SLH, and Chinas.

where are you located?

edit: nice, Czech Republic. No need to send the shoes, send the women over here!
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom