Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got my MVP shirts in from UNKNWN Thursday afternoon and they definitely were not worth the wait nor price. Not sure if the first batch when they were tagged as 'limited' was of better quality, but these looked like they were screen-printed at a mall kiosk. Ended up selling both rather quickly via Craigslist for a decent return, but I was actually looking forward to a quality shirt...

almost done...
nthat.gif
Say bruh, where u get them socks @ for the Cannons??? I can't seem to find those anywhere

Shoes should be worth whatever the seller values them at. All the need to get top dollar for your sneaks is stupid. Quoting FC for your sales price is just dumb unless you have a store like them to back your inventory and 100,000+ potential clients to buy your shoes all the time. Worn MV's should cost no more then retail you wore them they are not new anymore so you basically got to wear your shoes for free and got your money back. DS should be priced a little higher on the harder to get shoes but raping each other with no lube is just dumb.  

Shoes should be worth whatever the seller values them at. All the need to get top dollar for your sneaks is stupid. Quoting FC for your sales price is just dumb unless you have a store like them to back your inventory and 100,000+ potential clients to buy your shoes all the time. Worn MV's should cost no more then retail you wore them they are not new anymore so you basically got to wear your shoes for free and got your money back. DS should be priced a little higher on the harder to get shoes but raping each other with no lube is just dumb.  

YOUR FIRST STATEMENT CONTRADICTS EVERYTHING ELSE YOU TYPED....

So I am back to TWINS again. Picked these up VNDS for 220 shipped. I just used them on the court outside so that's why the soles are dusty.
dsc00175jk.jpg

am a fan of the cannon orange laces on the china's
If you appreciate anything about my pics please hit the thumbs up in the bottom right corner. Thanks
Damn, fam. You played ball outdoors in Chinas? That's stuntin'.

Nikestore was asked about the Red Elites and responded, "Those are a PE for LeBron. We will not be releasing them."

>:

Also was asked about the MVPS, "Those LeBrons are not on our Launch Calendar. We have no information on if/when they will release."

hmmm

Last edited:
Nikestore was asked about the Red Elites and responded, "Those are a PE for LeBron. We will not be releasing them."
>:
Also was asked about the MVPS, "Those LeBrons are not on our Launch Calendar. We have no information on if/when they will release."
hmmm

What did u expect them to say, other then that. That is what they say to "everything"

It's always no restock and we are not telling you anything", until after the fact

Back
Top Bottom