Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Nice group
Like how you put a pic on the front of the box of which color is inside, at least that is what it looks like. Am I correct??

yes, it was becoming a hassle trying to read the color code lol

Say bruh, where u get them socks @ for the Cannons??? I can't seem to find those anywhere

the first pair i got off ebay for about $22, and then they had a restock at my local FTL so i picked up a 2nd pair for $10.

^^ Very nice collection. Good work 8)

thank you sir... trying to complete the whole set along with the lows before the year ends.

Got my MVP shirts in from UNKNWN Thursday afternoon and they definitely were not worth the wait nor price. Not sure if the first batch when they were tagged as 'limited' was of better quality, but these looked like they were screen-printed at a mall kiosk. Ended up selling both rather quickly via Craigslist for a decent return, but I was actually looking forward to a quality shirt...
I'm not too familiar with "sneakerhead" gear, but are these shirts really terrible quality? I've got mine, and even though it's not the greatest quality I've ever seen on a shirt, is it enough to get rid of it? Also, how does it compare to shirt quality of other sneakerhead brands?

Last edited:
USER: relacson's pictures just did not feel like clicking back and forth
hope you don't mind...
lb9fireberry1.jpg

please give me a thumbs up if you were glad i shared these on here (over here on the bottom right)
Been feeling these since the pics first dropped of them in front of a steering wheel.

Finally copped my Taxis, and took em for a spin this weekend. They held up ok, for a few games.. but in the end, I swapped back to my Kobes to finished the day out. I dont know if they just arent broken in yet or what.. but they are heavy and pretty stiff. Felt like I was playing in 1/2 cents. Currently undecided on whether to keep or not.

Back
Top Bottom