Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I WOULD TAKE THAT DEAL QUICKLY.

I say no to the PSVita deal, i would either keep the shoes or sell for straight cash. Seems like the south beach9s are going for 450-550

Electronics depreciate right away. you could find one for lower than "300" if thats what you're valuing it at in addition to the 150

I'm not too familiar with "sneakerhead" gear, but are these shirts really terrible quality? I've got mine, and even though it's not the greatest quality I've ever seen on a shirt, is it enough to get rid of it? Also, how does it compare to shirt quality of other sneakerhead brands?
my 30 dollar "Earned Not Given" lebron shirt feels higher quality than the unknwn beast mvp shirts, which are made by "mi gente clothing" btw.

as far as being compared to other "sneakerhead" brands i don't know what the hell that means. streetwear? I don't own any supreme, hundreds, stussy etc, so i wouldn't know.

does anyone know what the fireberry release will be like? will it be like the floridians or more like the Easter/SLH lows where they are still sitting on shelves

Finally got a shot to double up on my Galaxy LeBrons this weekend.

pafx0.jpg

I say no to the PSVita deal, i would either keep the shoes or sell for straight cash. Seems like the south beach9s are going for 450-550
Electronics depreciate right away. you could find one for lower than "300" if thats what you're valuing it at in addition to the 150
You make a very good point. Anyone else has any thoughts on whether or not I should take that deal? Before you say "it's up to you", I just wanna make sure that it's a fair trade in terms of value.

So I emailed Unknwn a couple times and no response. I finally get a response on my order. They said they are out of stock and can replace my shirt with another one or refund my money which would take a couple days. It's been damn near a month and when were they planning on telling me it was out of stock and my order would not be fulfilled? I had ordered the Beast shirt and another one. WTH.

Edit: Misunderstanding, it was the "I win, U lose" shirt that was out of stock and not the MVP tee. Thank God. lol

Last edited:
You make a very good point. Anyone else has any thoughts on whether or not I should take that deal? Before you say "it's up to you", I just wanna make sure that it's a fair trade in terms of value.
Don't do it. When you go to trade in that Vita, you'll probably get 100 or it, maybe less. Cash is king...

sorry your beast shirts are not what you wanted

glad I missed out trying to order

I'm behind the game but for 25 bucks shipped got a "It's good to be King" shirt
kingjl.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-23
and Thursday this one will be here:

replace.jpg

all the way from Seattle NIKETown

just found this one

grayg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry your beast shirts are not what you wanted
glad I missed out trying to order
I'm behind the game but for 25 bucks shipped got a "It's good to be King" shirt
kingjl.jpg

and Thursday this one will be here:
replace.jpg

all the way from Seattle NIKETown
just found this one
grayg.jpg

do they have the first one in the grey color? i already have the dont sweat my swag shirt in the same color

Just got tracking info from eastbay for my sz 11 OSU
Be here tomorrow

Eastbay is great, get next day shipping for free (don't ask how, I live close to eastbay so it only take a day to get to me)

Hey eastbay Ray, did u make it over from the other side or are you still posting on sneakertalk????

my 30 dollar "Earned Not Given" lebron shirt feels higher quality than the unknwn beast mvp shirts, which are made by "mi gente clothing" btw.
as far as being compared to other "sneakerhead" brands i don't know what the hell that means. streetwear? I don't own any supreme, hundreds, stussy etc, so i wouldn't know.
That's exactly what I meant :lol:. I don't own any of that stuff either, so I was asking for comparison.

I'm not too familiar with "sneakerhead" gear, but are these shirts really terrible quality? I've got mine, and even though it's not the greatest quality I've ever seen on a shirt, is it enough to get rid of it? Also, how does it compare to shirt quality of other sneakerhead brands?
I'm not too familiar with sneakerhead gear either, but I was referring to the shirt in general. Regardless, I don't associate it with a sneaker, but rather an achievement (MVP). For the price that I paid for both, I was expecting something that could separate it from just a cheap blank shirt with a screen-print. I, literally, could have the shirt replicated on a better quality tee at a fraction of the price. As for getting rid of them, the quality was not enough for me to justify the price I paid. Add in that I had a charge on my account for several weeks without a product nor tracking information and the fact that people will currently pay a considerable amount for these, I had no problem selling them...

I picked up the Earned Not Given in the MV colors at Champs. Those other two shirts are pretty clean, might need to see where they are at.

Back
Top Bottom