Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by carmine23

breds are on swoosh for $102
smile.gif
When I look in the Basketball section they're listed as $170. When I click on them, it says $102. And when I add them into my cart, it says $170 again. Very weird...

A dude actually followed me around a store today with his camera phone trying to get a pic of my shoes (china 9). when that fell through he sent a store salesman to ask me info about my shoes lol. bitter sweet tho, really like the shoes but i cheated myself and copped a 11.5 when i wear a 12 mainly
frown.gif
love these shoes tho

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by carmine23

breds are on swoosh for $102
smile.gif
When I look in the Basketball section they're listed as $170. When I click on them, it says $102. And when I add them into my cart, it says $170 again. Very weird...

Keep refreshing the page it should change to 102

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Gottips3

PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEEE
Nice pickup

Thanks man! I'm curious as to what other CW I'm going to pickin up cause this is getting expensive! lol
with the lebron line everything is expensive, because you end up liking so many color ways you just have to cop!!

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Any updates in regards to the chinas dropping here in the states?

This is what NTC told me on Facebook NIKETOWN Chicago Hi Eric, there currently isn't any release info on those LeBrons.
Man im telling you guys, you better get the chinas now while you can, because prices are going to go up. I highly doubt they are coming to the US, when they are not even on nikes release schedule at all...

I photoshopped these from the given samples. Don't know why I'm feeling the way the gum sole sits on these.

Is there any concrete information about what is being released Nov 4th? Mainly asking about the Cannons and Chinas. I remember there were murmurs of pushing the Cannon's back due to no NBA season/weak promo. Just seems weird that 11/4 is next week and nothing's confirmed yet...

Sorry if this was asked already but its hard to move through this thread with pages disappearing and clutter post everywhere.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Is there any concrete information about what is being released Nov 4th? Mainly asking about the Cannons and Chinas. I remember there were murmurs of pushing the Cannon's back due to no NBA season/weak promo. Just seems weird that 11/4 is next week and nothing's confirmed yet...

Sorry if this was asked already but its hard to move through this thread with pages disappearing and clutter post everywhere.
Miami Nights and the Homes are the two colorways confirmed to be dropping 11/4.
Cannons are dropping 12/2 now according to NDC.

Couple of guys have said Chinas are dropping 11/11 at HOH, but there's not a lot of official info from Nike about them releasing. They still could or couldn't drop.

Hope this helps some of you guys figure out how they look on feet. Threw them on with a pair of shorts. Fast foward to about 6:50 and you'll see them on feet.

Flight Club has the China 9's already and the price that they are reselling it for is WACK!! 353 dollars (not including the tax and shipping)?! OUCH! SMH indeed
sick.gif

KY are moving fast

might want to jump on them if you already haven't

Lebron 9 Breds no longer discounted on Swoosh 
ohwell.gif
 Congrats if you managed to swindle them yesterday for $102

Back
Top Bottom