Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

^^^Thanks bro. This is almost like what I ended up getting. Just replace the cool grey with gold and that's what I should be expecting.

^^^Yeah for some reason it got locked. Don't know why though. I knew ID's would bring you into the 9's NWT.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
if I'm being given the opportunity to make somethin' outta nothin... why not! lol

i know you are a lebron guy, and you will go "ham" on these.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

i dont see them.. any help appreciate it

It's on the bottom of the Nike and NikeID page. Did you download the latest update?

Just got the virtual lebron 9s.. about to create some id..2k put In the UK and black /red colorway.. no need to id those colorways..
where do i go to update.. ( I have 360)

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I just got my UK's yesterday........ and im pretty impressed, they are pretty snug but the fit is GREAT....... Do you guys think it would be a problem if i went up a half size?? Will they still fit the same?

Sizing up is more comfortable for casual wear and most people will have to size up anyway.   But I say be careful with sizing up if youre gonna hoop in them.  In my case, I lose a lil of that glove like feeling by sizing up.

they fit very snug with one pair of elite socks............. i wear two when i ball.  So i figure that i need to go up a half sz.

that pair of Navy Blue samples goes SO SO HARD, specially if u r fan of THA CUSE !

lookin forward to your ID's Gentry , a couple of yer Kobe V's were simply spectacular

****** WHATS THE OPINIONS ON THE MIAMI NIGHTS SELLIN ON RELEASE DAY ??????????? Think ya gotta get em that day or will they sit for a week or so ? I did see where a helpful NTer posted that it iwll be a GR and restocks expected, was just wonderin what cats r thinkin

the lebron 9 id's u create in life will echo in eternity ..........

so do the 9s fit the same as the 8 V1s? just an idea of what size then i should cop if i have to order online and cant try them on in store...

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

so do the 9s fit the same as the 8 V1s? just an idea of what size then i should cop if i have to order online and cant try them on in store...

Yeah, I would definitely say yes.  The 9's definitely run 1/2 size small, maybe a full size.  Im a 9 in the VII's, 9.5 in VIII's, and the IX's fit tight in a 9.5. I wanna say the 9.5 would break in, but a size 10 fit really good too. But most definitely at least a 1/2 size small depending on width of foot. These were the Kentuckys that I tried on by the way.  I have to say I was disappointed in the quality especially from the scratches on the carbon fiber plate in all the sizes that I saw and the cheap pleather tongue if Im not mistaken.  Definitely not worth 170. They were comfortable Zoom and 180 max wise, but the arch on the shoe would eventually hurt my arches really bad. So they IX's with a 180 sole are an easy pass.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I have to say I was disappointed in the quality especially from the scratches on the carbon fiber plate in all the sizes that I saw and the cheap pleather tongue if Im not mistaken.  Definitely not worth 170.
i 100% agree with you.  yesterday i saw a pair of kentucky's in footlocker.  they looked like b-grades with glue all over them.  the toebox even had noticeable marks on them.  yes, and the cheap looking tongue isn't a good look either.  the $170 plus price tag is too much for what your getting with this shoe.

It's on the bottom of the Nike and NikeID page. Did you download the latest update?

Just got the virtual lebron 9s.. about to create some id..

2k put In the UK and black /red colorway.. no need to id those colorways..

I can't help you because I'm on the PS3.

Lebron's getting more ID's in this game made for him than he's gonna get PEs to wear this season.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

Yeah, I would definitely say yes.  The 9's definitely run 1/2 size small, maybe a full size.  Im a 9 in the VII's, 9.5 in VIII's, and the IX's fit tight in a 9.5. I wanna say the 9.5 would break in, but a size 10 fit really good too. But most definitely at least a 1/2 size small depending on width of foot. These were the Kentuckys that I tried on by the way.  I have to say I was disappointed in the quality especially from the scratches on the carbon fiber plate in all the sizes that I saw and the cheap pleather tongue if Im not mistaken.  Definitely not worth 170. They were comfortable Zoom and 180 max wise, but the arch on the shoe would eventually hurt my arches really bad. So they IX's with a 180 sole are an easy pass.
thanks
pimp.gif

Just got the virtual lebron 9s.. about to create some id..

2k put In the UK and black /red colorway.. no need to id those colorways..

I can't help you because I'm on the PS3.

Lebron's getting more ID's in this game made for him than he's gonna get PEs to wear this season.
laugh.gif
thanks any way

Just got the virtual lebron 9s.. about to create some id..2k put In the UK and black /red colorway.. no need to id those colorways..
You should be getting them soon. It was an automatic update for me

Unless your toes are severely cramped wearing these, stay TTS and allow the shoes to stretch. Going up a .5 size made the shoes too big for my comfort. To each his/her own though.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Any updates in regards to the chinas dropping here in the states?

This is what NTC told me on Facebook NIKETOWN Chicago Hi Eric, there currently isn't any release info on those LeBrons.

Back
Top Bottom