Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

man.. ima have to say this.. i wear a size 9 on all jordans.. and i got a size 9.5 miami nights awhile ago.. i also got a size 9.5 foamposites.. same with lbj v2s and kobe 5-6's and damn!! the LBJ 9's feel soo damn tight.. i compared the length of the whole sole with my foams and kobes and these feel like a whole full size smaller.. definitely smaller compared to all my size 9.5 shoes..i think ima have to return these and exchange it with a size 10.. and this is the first time im considerin getting a size 10 shoe.. i couldn't try the shoes at the mall cuz i was wearin chucks with no socks on.. so i assumed a size 9.5 would fit me just right... am i the only one considering getting a full size up on the bron 9s? jason petrie why make the sizes sooo inconsistent?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Only 2 stores around me are getting the MN. 3 stores that have gotten almost every past lebron are not getting them. Not sure if they are more limited stateside or what

raleigh, durham CHAMPS gettin em ??? any idea ?
Ral and Winston HOH must be  

thanks for any help

I think its safe to say without adding and "fuel" to the fire, that unless you are in a major sneaker city, aka LA, NYC, Houston, Chi, Miami, ATL, SF, etc... that Miami Nights, Cannons, and Chinas (when/if) will all be fairly limited- not something that you can just walk into most shops on find on shelves.  Obviously there will be exceptions to that rule if you happen to have a hot boutique spot or special sneaker place in your area, but its seeming more and more like numbers won't be plentiful on many fronts.  I am guessing online will be more difficult than most people expect right now.  Just my .02.  I like Cannons the best of all 3 ,but heart won't be broken if I don't get em.   

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i think the 9's fit and feel better than the 8v3's.
QFT. I did go half a size up to get the better fit and feel. The 9s just look nicer and feel better than the 8 V3s. I still find it strange that the medial side of the 9s look better than the lateral sides. Can't say that about many shoes....

Originally Posted by si3n4

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i think the 9's fit and feel better than the 8v3's.
QFT. I did go half a size up to get the better fit and feel. The 9s just look nicer and feel better than the 8 V3s. I still find it strange that the medial side of the 9s look better than the lateral sides. Can't say that about many shoes....
9s are better than the 8 V3s to me too, although I think you might be the first person who I've seen post in this thread that's said the medial > lateral side on the 9s. Ain't nothing wrong with that, just thought it was interesting cuz most other people have had the exact opposite opinion lol

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

I think its safe to say without adding and "fuel" to the fire, that unless you are in a major sneaker city, aka LA, NYC, Houston, Chi, Miami, ATL, SF, etc... that Miami Nights, Cannons, and Chinas (when/if) will all be fairly limited- not something that you can just walk into most shops on find on shelves.  Obviously there will be exceptions to that rule if you happen to have a hot boutique spot or special sneaker place in your area, but its seeming more and more like numbers won't be plentiful on many fronts.  I am guessing online will be more difficult than most people expect right now.  Just my .02.  I like Cannons the best of all 3 ,but heart won't be broken if I don't get em.   
After seeing how slowly the UKs moved on NDC and Eastbay I don't see the MN being significantly tougher to get online.  There's no official word about MN being any more limited and it doesn't seem like the general consensus (at least from what I've seen) is any more positive with the MN.  A lot of people are diggin both colorways.  I'd be surprised if these sold out really quickly.  But that's just me.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

High end shoes will not make it on swoosh that often I'm certain. I'm no expert but its simple business strategy given the recent price increase they are being stingy.
yea... South Beaches ruined everything---not only were they GS, but I got them on swoosh for 70 bucks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

High end shoes will not make it on swoosh that often I'm certain. I'm no expert but its simple business strategy given the recent price increase they are being stingy.
yea... South Beaches ruined everything---not only were they GS, but I got them on swoosh for 70 bucks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I dropped the ball as far as copping the South Beaches on Swoosh. I'm still salty about it.

It's a shame none of the good stuff is discounted anymore.

Small favor to ask guys. Can someone post the style codes for the lebron Miami nights, Cannons, and university of Miami colorways.
Thanks in advance.

^^^ That isn't true b/c the Breds are already discounted on swoosh I am looking at them now.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You guys see the LeBron South Beach sandals. They were posted back about 4 months ago.
Well they finally will be released. Just ordered a early release pair.  I expect the hype on these to be huge.
It's great, a sandal with the 180 air bag. Nonetheless, that south beach aqua looks fine on the sandals. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom