Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by jaeY

debating if i should get these or the spiz-ikes.

spizikes
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^ That isn't true b/c the Breds are already discounted on swoosh I am looking at them now.

I'm also looking at them on Swoosh and they're $170. So...
nerd.gif

Also, heads up, there is a 2 day waiting period for discounts on certain LeBrons at NT locations too.

Getting the Jordan retro treatment.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

^^^ That isn't true b/c the Breds are already discounted on swoosh I am looking at them now.

nerd.gif
You are correct I now I was not seeing things they were def discounted.  It was a window that has been up since I think Saturday night but they were discounted.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

nerd.gif
You are correct I now I was not seeing things they were def discounted.  It was a window that has been up since I think Saturday night but they were discounted.

Mine says $102 right now, but when you add it to the cart its $170

Just seen the maimi nights. (I know im late) but I have to say im impressed with the c/w. One of the best lebrons to date in my opinion.

I'm in with the MN 9 bandwagon. Definitely one not to miss out on.
pimp.gif
These are way better than the China and Kentucky IMO.
6304028143_57d436ed64.jpg

Are the Miami Nights a GR? I believe someone posted saying that Champs is the main dealer is that confirmed?

Originally Posted by yanky

Anyone think the MN will sit for a week or so?

I don't see why not. The main color isn't like retro color on the SB8 or China IX blue. I doubt ppl will go crazy for subtleness of the vivid grape or cherry swoosh, laces, air bubble, and heel tab. Don't let the Miami Nights name fool you.

i'm going to take a chance on the MN and sleep on them for a while. really just looking forward to the cannons.

Canons are growing on me
Miami Nights I'm neutral on. The pink is nice, but I'm not feeling the grey and purple that much.
Still gotta see the University Of Miamis in person though. The orange looks sick.

Originally Posted by megatron

Canons are growing on me
Miami Nights I'm neutral on. The pink is nice, but I'm not feeling the grey and purple that much.
Still gotta see the University Of Miamis in person though. The orange looks sick.

the orange is sick
imagefromurl

imagefromurl

miami nights is releasing today in my country.....

here is the pics which i take from a forum in indonesia...

1320220629283.jpg

1320220562376.jpg

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by megatron

Canons are growing on me

the orange is sick
imagefromurl

imagefromurl

UM's are just too smooth to pass onIf these are just GR, WHAT is yet to come????Crazy colorways

Back
Top Bottom