Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

Yall know that rmkstore is selling Chinas right? At a bit of a premium but they have a good size range...

Yup but shipping is a b

I can't wait for the hurricanes
pimp.gif

I think y'all sleeping on the MN are going to regret it. I see these selling much faster than the Kentucky's did. Can't wait!Also, Nike dropped a bunch more of those Basketball Never Sleeps shirts. They have matching colors for Breds, UKs and Miamis, but no MN color :/

megatron wrote:
Canons are growing on me
Miami Nights I'm neutral on. The pink is nice, but I'm not feeling the grey and purple that much.
Still gotta see the University Of Miamis in person though. The orange looks sick.

Sorry I know it's probably just that you don't like gray and purple on the shoe (and not necessarily the color combination itself) but I found this slightly ironic.
Anyway, I'm in for the Miami Nights.

Miami nights aren't really all that good lookin too me. I think the "Miami nights" name is what make people like em.

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by megatron

Canons are growing on me
Miami Nights I'm neutral on. The pink is nice, but I'm not feeling the grey and purple that much.
Still gotta see the University Of Miamis in person though. The orange looks sick.

the orange is sick
imagefromurl

imagefromurl

UM's are just too smooth to pass onIf these are just GR, WHAT is yet to come????Crazy colorways

UGHHHH. see look at how that orange pops??!!!

*@!%. I don't like buying shoes that are white based, but damn. this might be my first "white" shoe since the Red Carpets, they're just that sick

Yeah that orange really does pop on those UMs. Came across a pair last week & had to double take.

I don't think MN's will make it to the morning on NDC.

Can't get into Miamis- Home CW at least- poss a road, but for me right now its:
1.Cannons
2.Miami Nights
3. Chinas
4. Black/Red GRs.

I would be very surprised if Miami Nights last more than a few hours in popular sizes, but then again the 170.00 price tag and the uncertainty of what else will be releasing may hold people back.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Miami nights aren't really all that good lookin too me. I think the "Miami nights" name is what make people like em.

exactly..and it all goes back to how crazy the South Beaches ended up being

Came home to see my Cannons were delivered from Sneaker St today. Pics don't do them justice...

Now for the Miami Nights...

the 9s r so ill. some of yall sleeping. got the kentuckys and chinas on the way. Cant wait for miamis nights and christmas days.

Also dont know if its been mentioned in here, but court purple/turquoise colorway drops in june.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

the 9s r so ill. some of yall sleeping. got the kentuckys and chinas on the way. Cant wait for miamis nights and christmas days.

Also dont know if its been mentioned in here, but court purple/turquoise colorway drops in june.
Summit Lake Hornets? 

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Summit Lake Hornets? 

this is what i was thinking when i seen the catalog, no pic was in there but this was the official colorway listed.

Back
Top Bottom