Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by raptors29

So both the Miami Nights and Cannons are limited?
Sounds like Cannons might be a little more limited, but Miami Nights I think are definitely drying up if you want to get them for retail, at least in most areas. So far the Miami Nights I think are the only colorway of the 9s that's sold out relatively quickly after release. Everything else has sat for a while, but the Cannons will most likely sell out too.

Ok.Only three spots around my way getting the cannons (that i know of).. One is NT.. One is HoH.. The other is M&P.. 
HoH is only getting 24 pairs.. M&P told me 15 pairs.. Im not sure how many NT got but its probably a little more than the others..
Good luck to those trying to cop.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by raptors29

So both the Miami Nights and Cannons are limited?
Sounds like Cannons might be a little more limited, but Miami Nights I think are definitely drying up if you want to get them for retail, at least in most areas. So far the Miami Nights I think are the only colorway of the 9s that's sold out relatively quickly after release. Everything else has sat for a while, but the Cannons will most likely sell out too.

I'm pissed that I missed the Miami Nights for below retail 
mad.gif

Placed my order at 1202 already got confirmation and the money was taken out my account lol not the wait begins for them to be shipped!

Back
Top Bottom