Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Waiting on my confirmation from NDC. Placed my order at 12:01 so hopefully it goes through.

NDC super slow right now...won't be too mad if I don't end up getting these though..

well I didn't get to grab a pair
mad.gif

Yup missed out on another big release. Maybe HOH will have a pair for me in the AM (not holding my breath). Congrats to all that copped!

here comes south beach all over again haha... glad i got mine (from Eastbay after 2:30 on the timer?)

Order confirmation just came in for my size 9. Good luck to those still in the process of copping.

got miiiiiiinne!!! dumb sheised right now!

1st time i ever ordered @ 12 off eastbay. i was a skeptic b4, normally just cop on the RD but this may change my routine a bit.

theres always a silver lining though. now i have to worry about whether or not my box will be destroyed when it arrives...

when i go to bed the night b4 a big limited release i always get crap a5s sleep b/c i wake up @ least twice throughout the night just frettin about gettin a pair.

ahhhh well. im gettin some sleep tonight for a change.

Originally Posted by Holiday

Add 10, 10.5 and 11 to that list of S/O on NDC
well damn 
frown.gif

I promise eastbay sold out near instantly, my 10.5 didn't stand a chance.

and NDC has been loading for life since the link went up...found out my connect didn't come through...I have 1 chance left today then it's over. After all that, I've been waiting for these since October...it won't end like this.

This is crazy! It does have a South Beach feel to it, no way did I think they would sell out this fast, I swear the Swoosh knows what it's doing, they have to be holding pairs on the side

really mad i couldnt get through on eastbay or nike. bunch of crap. on university lightning speed internet and added to cart as soon as clock struck

"LeBron 9 Cannon Update: The only sizes left to order are 7-7.5 & 15-16"

From Nikestore twitter. DAMN.

what the heck has happened to NDC?
used to be easy.
now, locked up last week on AJ3's, was barely able to get a pair.
and now the lebrons, missed them this time.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

anyone going to HOH lakewood to get these?

heard they only got 30 pairs, people who dont have work or start work late will certainly be there

Back
Top Bottom