Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): LeBron 9 Men's Basketball Shoe, in size 9. There's a good chance we'll restock in the next couple days, so check back soon. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

this is %++%$%@ !+**$*$%. i sat here from 11:40 something to now for this.

Man these flew off NDC and eastbay...Missed out but I'm not too bummed about it. Nerfs and Last Shots up next.

Ordered 2 pr this time around, after my single pr of MN came F'd up...giving NDC a second chance......just got my conf email, so I can sleep in tomorrow!
-sf77

It must be me, but I couldnt even find them on the site. [nike]
tired.gif

copped a 8.5 and got my confirmation number from eastbay. first time ordering from there so does anyone know if they will double box it?

haha I was messing around and almost got a double double.

Had NDC and eastbay size 10.5 in my cart and ready to checkout with paypal.
Couldn't pull the trigger. Hopefully everyone got their pairs. Looks like a real limited release.

Man, I was so set for these to come out on the 3rd and completely missed this. Now they are sold out of my size. This was the one colorway that I was feeling ever since the first pics came out and everyone was hating on them. Damn, size 13's flew off too apparently.

footaction is done too. i sat here from 5pm for this.... im just as surprised as everyone else. im wondering what physical locations will have these in the morning. :sad:

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

Ordered 2 pr this time around, after my single pr of MN came F'd up...giving NDC a second chance......just got my conf email, so I can sleep in tomorrow!
-sf77
yeah I ordered the MN of NDC and they came messed up also so i had to return them. 

Originally Posted by a019

copped a 8.5 and got my confirmation number from eastbay. first time ordering from there so does anyone know if they will double box it?

no, no double box unfortunately, congradulations on getting a pair though

Originally Posted by a019

from my experience they have GREAT shipping...all my shoe boxes have came in perfect shape

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by thatguy

here comes south beach all over again haha... glad i got mine (from Eastbay after 2:30 on the timer?)

you really think so?
No. These aren't that serious compared to the South Beaches, which I think had even non-basketball shoe wearing people hyped over them. I haven't really felt like these were that much in demand outside of people who are into bball shoes. The South Beaches were more like an event, since it was his first ever Miami shoe and sorta signaled a change. Cannons don't really have that behind them IMO. 

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

It must be me, but I couldnt even find them on the site. [nike]
tired.gif
i had the same problem...i sat there reseaching and refreshing "lebron 9" and got NOTHING...then when its way too late i search "cannon" and there they are

I tried to go through ShopDiscover for 15% CB, but couldn't find the shoes. Ended up using the twitter link, but sold out of 12 by the time I got through. Eastbay, surprisingly I only had a 24 second timer, but I messed up on my password so sold out by the time I logged in. Can't believe I missed out because I tried to save 15%, and now I have to pay resellers prices. Hopefully NDC gets a restock though. I don't know if this feels more like the South Beaches or the Entourages.

Smh... NDC was on some %%!#*%$+ tonight... Seems that Eastbay didn't stand a chance... Looks like I'm holding out for that "restock"

Back
Top Bottom