Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

$250 for some hyperfuse/flywire shoes. 
roll.gif
THIS RIGHT HERE.  for $250 i better be getting some great quality leather.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Those china teaser pics look good
pimp.gif
IX china concept is really good! Whole shoes look good in detail, U will like it for sure!

I remember LeBron said China Edition is awesome during FOS event in Shanghai

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by MrDozo

$250 + nyc tax= $270

This is greed.

Nike can go fly a kite. Up your nose with a rubber hose.
My man... Nike doesn't account for tax when they set the Price point.  Thats an individual state thing.  Hell even when Nike sells the shoe retail at a Niketown OR online.. those are two separate entities WITHIN Nike fighting for revenue dollars.
Yes.. it goes to Nike but people's jobs depend on how much revenue their category brings in.  Just like Footlocker Merchandisers need to know what to purchase for all their stores.

Not greed .... business bruh.

If you aren't in the business of being in business your business will fail.

Businesses can be greedy.
it was stated the lbj7 was his highest selling shoe. Nike expects to beat that by doing what.....releasing an ugly shoe in colors weve wanted for 2years now and charging $90more than its previous models?

Lebron and Nike want the most expensive model in their catalogue to be Lebrons shoe. Its probably due to his contacts hes under with nike.

More than foams man. This is nuts.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by Gottips3

I will gladly pay 250 for the Chinas tho!!!!! I told you people the color ways are going to save this shoe. now look at everyone SCREAMING OH MY GOSH YES!!!!!
HAAHAHAH

Are you gonna try to pass used shoes as deadstock to pay for those too? 
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 @ paying $250 for a shoe you haven't seen yet. And I'm sorry, but teaser pics don't count.

A i told that guy in a text mesg. that the shoes where worn 1 time in 2008!

And yes i would pay 250 for hwc color way

The China 9s aren't even being listed as $250 according to the catalog pics on LRJ23.com, so I don't know what some of you are talking about.

Chinas looking best yet from what we've seen.
$250 is stupid (if true), but Nike knows they can pull it

I'm almost starting to believe they can sell a Lebron shoe without any pictures whatsoever as long as the "ingredients" are all there...

Now I'm against the price increase just like the rest of you, but in all fairness this price point isn't that new for the LeBron line. He's had shoes that retailed and sold well at this price in the past.

The kid/wise/biz/athlete LeBron 3's were $200 a piece and sold out instantly 6 years ago. The NYC and China LeBron IV's were $250 each, and still sold out 5 years ago.

His shoe line is more popular today than its ever been, the LeBron 8 was the #1 selling basketball shoe on the market. SB's were a general release, yet people are still paying $500 to $1000+ to purchase them from resellers. Nike is well aware of all of this.

$250, How does Lebron do this without a ring tho?
lol WOW!
Just imagine what will happen when he does win a ring....smh...everyone gather up as many lebrons as you can, because at the end of next season it is a wrap.

Im a Big LBJ fan so there is a reason I dont mind paying 250 for the 9s, but to everyone else tho?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Now I'm against the price increase just like the rest of you, but in all fairness this price point isn't that new for the LeBron line. He's had shoes that retailed and sold well at this price in the past.

The kid/wise/biz/athlete LeBron 3's were $200 a piece and sold out instantly 6 years ago. The NYC and China LeBron IV's were $250 each, and still sold out 5 years ago.

His shoe line is more popular today than its ever been, the LeBron 8 was the #1 selling basketball shoe on the market. SB's were a general release, yet people are still paying $500 to $1000+ to purchase them from resellers. Nike is well aware of all of this.
True, but all of the shoes you listed were limited releases, which would naturally sell out, not GRs which the Elite 9s sound like they're going to be. It's easier to push the shoes if you have a limited tag attached to them, but GRs at 250? I don't know about that...And SB's were still a QS at least from what I remember.

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

$250, How does Lebron do this without a ring tho?
lol WOW!
Just imagine what will happen when he does win a ring....smh...everyone gather up as many lebrons as you can, because at the end of next season it is a wrap.

Im a Big LBJ fan so there is a reason I dont mind paying 250 for the 9s, but to everyone else tho?
If that nizza don't get a ring this season....

SERIOUSLY THO, IF HE DOESNT I WILL BE PIIIIISSSSSSSSEEEEEDDDDD!!!
They need to win this year. Last year was ok, first time together with everyone on there back but i dont care about any of that this year. Miami NEEDS to win.

Where is 250 for the china's coming from?!? It's not an elite so its 170, someone on here started that 250 for china thing.

I think what's also being missed (and great points by YBD) that not are only past limited Brons in the 200 range but check eBay folks some are still hard to find for under that.

Even GRs. Business is supposed to push envelopes and we all know if it can be pushed they will take it to the cliff.

Now What's also being forgotten is this: Nike leaves room for error and success. They have hit and missed on many kicks and business is like a great movie. ......leave you wanting more.

It's just at what point does that good will and brand loyalty run out. Some of you like the Lebron line like you love your fav sports team. Some like it like a jump off. Been there dine that may come back may not.

But how many times have we heard folks in this thread say: I'm retiring after this release - I'm done - Nike ain't getting my money anymore....yet you keep seeing them come back.

It's like folks who text email or call our show and say they will never listen again or they don't listen at all but can tell you everything that's been said from the 1st thru the 4th hour.

Hey I know ima keep coming back. When I left Jordan I only returned to get XIs and I hope that time doesn't come with this line anytime soon.

Bron didn't need a ring year,s back when everyone was buying $200 kicks. Why does he need a ring now?

SBs were a limited General Release, they released in kids sizes also.

The Chinas/HWCs are a QS Lebron 9 not an Elite.

Elites will be FIRE.

(Period)

Originally Posted by jca998

SBs were a limited General Release, they released in kids sizes also.

The Chinas/HWCs are a QS Lebron 9 not an Elite.

Elites will be FIRE.

(Period)

QFT

Anybody else think LeBron worries too much about his playoff shoes' performance than his actual playoff performances???

Originally Posted by stc153393

Anybody else think LeBron worries too much about his playoff shoes' performance than his actual playoff performances???

yea you obviously haven't watched him in the playoffs to make such a statement.

He had a bad series verse Dallas but he dominated the 1st 3 rounds and is the reason they beat my Bulls period, he's responsible for them even making the chip.  He puts up numbers year in and year out in the playoffs, stop speaking out of your hind parts because your upset about his shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

I think LeBron cares a lot less about shoes than most of you would think.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

He had a bad series verse Dallas but he dominated the 1st 3 rounds and is the reason they beat my Bulls period, he's responsible for them even making the chip.  He puts up numbers year in and year out in the playoffs, stop speaking out of your hind parts because your upset about his shoe.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i dont want to turn this into a sports thread...but LBJ is the truth. he has had some bad playoff series' in the past but he will get it together and when its all said and done be second to MJ only...at least top 5 all time

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not a Bron hater, and I agree with you saying people shouldn't post stuff about his on court performances in this thread. But homeboy has choked straight out in two finals, that's his legacy right now. 

Back
Top Bottom