Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

sheep.jpg
You're a mod on NIKEtalk. Anyone with any common sense knows that Nike does not make the highest quality shoes in the world (ESPECIALLY at their pricepoint), most people wear Nike because its popular and considered fashionable. You're a sheep too whether you wanna believe it or not
I know right.
Who appoints these people?! Dude is always acting the fool... 

More pics please

Need to see if these indeed are worth my cheese.

That knicks/mets colorway has some potential.
And theyre dropping in october. My bday month.

PICS !!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

HWC & Miami 9s have me scratching my chin...

As for the $250 LBJ 9 PS....see ya at the outlets!
Keep scratchin my friend..
tongue.gif

I like the China's and Miami's..but i'm still iffy on the 9s tho..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by superman1007

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

JP,

Step into a supporting role on the line

LBJ,

get rid of all of those bozos you have working for you in positions that they arent qualified to hold. get some real business minded people in there to screw up all the stuff that your "homies" ****ed up. get your image back on track.

Tinker,

get in there and take over. NOW!

QFT!!
Please not Tinker, the 2010s were crap, the 2011 were uninspired and the 2012 look like a disappointment. I say Avar 

i like those IX Prototypes.......... and everybody will jump on the Lebron bandwagon again just like previous people stated, it doesnt even faze me anymore.

I have dug the LBJ 9's since the jump. I am really digging the Bred's and I hope the "China's" aren't too difficult to score.

Chinas the only CW and Tinker hasn't really been designing dope $%# lately. The line would be worse off with him.

#Lebron4thQuarterShrug

We're all sheep for buying Nikes, yes, but yall cheerleaders over here throwing your poms poms in the air and chanting for the $250 Lebron Elites are

326898319.jpg

TEH OMZ, KNICKS COLORWAY YALLZ

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I think what's also being missed (and great points by YBD) that not are only past limited Brons in the 200 range but check eBay folks some are still hard to find for under that.

Even GRs. Business is supposed to push envelopes and we all know if it can be pushed they will take it to the cliff.

Now What's also being forgotten is this: Nike leaves room for error and success. They have hit and missed on many kicks and business is like a great movie. ......leave you wanting more.

It's just at what point does that good will and brand loyalty run out. Some of you like the Lebron line like you love your fav sports team. Some like it like a jump off. Been there dine that may come back may not.

But how many times have we heard folks in this thread say: I'm retiring after this release - I'm done - Nike ain't getting my money anymore....yet you keep seeing them come back.

It's like folks who text email or call our show and say they will never listen again or they don't listen at all but can tell you everything that's been said from the 1st thru the 4th hour.

Hey I know ima keep coming back. When I left Jordan I only returned to get XIs and I hope that time doesn't come with this line anytime soon.

Bron didn't need a ring year,s back when everyone was buying $200 kicks. Why does he need a ring now?

I know quoting onesself is a cardinal sin on NT but I had to do it for those still surprised by price points for any Bron shoe
Rock, those of us over 25 fully understand what you're saying. However the average age on this board is a lot less than that - so don't waste your time trying to hammer down a point.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

We're all sheep for buying Nikes, yes, but yall cheerleaders over here throwing your poms poms in the air and chanting for the $250 Lebron Elites are

326898319.jpg

Bruh, you said Lebron hasn't done anything significant in his career. You allowed your disdain for a sneaker to lead you into saying one of the dumbest things I've ever heard regarding sports. Your opinion on anything relating to basketball, even apparel, is irrelevant from now on.

I cant believe people are excited about the 9 PS.....$250 for a performance Basketball shoe? Thats riduclous, you can literally get a shoe( APL) that will make you jump higher for that price.Its made out of Hyperfuse too? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For that price it should be saved a luxury premium leather type shoe you could wear when you kinda like the Milan 8

moz-screenshot-4.png

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

326898319.jpg

Bruh, you said Lebron hasn't done anything significant in his career. You allowed your disdain for a sneaker to lead you into saying one of the dumbest things I've ever heard regarding sports. Your opinion on anything relating to basketball, even apparel, is irrelevant from now on.
Look, I can do that too. Now we're even. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I cant believe people are excited about the 9 PS.....$250 for a performance Basketball shoe? Thats riduclous, you can literally get a shoe( APL) that will make you jump higher for that price.Its made out of Hyperfuse too? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For that price it should be saved a luxury premium leather type shoe you could wear when you kinda like the Milan 8

moz-screenshot-4.png

Actually, the APL is cheaper...

Why does everyone keep throwing the $250 price out there for the 9s? These have multiple price points for multiple versions, we haven't seen the $250 version(personally that counts me out for that version at retail off principe but still)
The version we've seen so far is $165

Originally Posted by vood99

I think what's also being missed (and great points by YBD) that not are only past limited Brons in the 200 range but check eBay folks some are still hard to find for under that.

Even GRs. Business is supposed to push envelopes and we all know if it can be pushed they will take it to the cliff.

Now What's also being forgotten is this: Nike leaves room for error and success. They have hit and missed on many kicks and business is like a great movie. ......leave you wanting more.

It's just at what point does that good will and brand loyalty run out. Some of you like the Lebron line like you love your fav sports team. Some like it like a jump off. Been there dine that may come back may not.

But how many times have we heard folks in this thread say: I'm retiring after this release - I'm done - Nike ain't getting my money anymore....yet you keep seeing them come back.

It's like folks who text email or call our show and say they will never listen again or they don't listen at all but can tell you everything that's been said from the 1st thru the 4th hour.

Hey I know ima keep coming back. When I left Jordan I only returned to get XIs and I hope that time doesn't come with this line anytime soon.

Bron didn't need a ring year,s back when everyone was buying $200 kicks. Why does he need a ring now?

I know quoting onesself is a cardinal sin on NT but I had to do it for those still surprised by price points for any Bron shoe
Rock, those of us over 25 fully understand what you're saying. However the average age on this board is a lot less than that - so don't waste your time trying to hammer down a point.

Lol. Noted

Im still pissed the r/d is a few weeks away and still nothing but these lame teaser pics

Back
Top Bottom