Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

After getting the Mango's, I was able to get the Dunkman's almost 45 minutes later. Surprised they had an FSR still considering it was supposedly the most sought out colorway.

Not sure if I'm drinking the cool aid on any of the 3 pairs anymore. I don't collect anymore so owning 19 versions of the same shoe holds no weight to me. I will check out the swingmans in the morning...if they don't wow me, I am gonna leave them on the shelf.

They were out in the P.I. a long time ago the swingmans. But they didn't have my size so I bought a smaller one. I ended up getting my size over the phone with Eastbay. Yeah they weren't that hard as I thought at first.

mangos are OK, dunkmans are weak not as bad as last yrs dunkmans tho
happy.gif

Woke up and copped my swings fr the eastbay gold club line at 430am while the site was down. By the way champs online has a fsr of swings last I checked.

This sht seriously selling out...............

Wanted to get a pair from Roosevelt field mall after school but the hypebeast's probably ate them up.

Nothing like waking up refreshed, coming back to to this thread and seeing yuku has crapped all over it. It took me way to long to read what amounted to most people getting their pairs on-line, but I had to see the same pictures over and over, what gives with this thread? LOL

Congrats to those that were able to get theirs, hope the folks that are walking into the stores today don't have any issues.

Everything is more relaxed when people are able to pick up what they want.

Now as someone said a few posts ago, sit back and watch the hype build on the SLH.

Scored the DM's. Those are all I wanted. Not going to lie though. The Swingman's with red laces are dope. Next up, KB VII "Elites." The LB 9 "Elites" better impress the hell out of me for me to purchase a pair. That exposed flywire will have to grow on me.

Not hatin', but what do y'all see in the SLH's?

cant believe its somewhat difficult to get these shoes..GR kicks now are getting to be a hassle..i just want my swingmans hopefully my local mall doesn't have any line

Debating if I should still go to the mall early to get a pair since I was able to order a size 10.5 online...I SHOULD but now I can do my normal work schedule though. Hmmm, decisions to be made quick.

I'd be TOO UPSET if these fit like the cannons where I need a 11, but it seems I should be pretty ok though too

Had to call champs since I haven't received my confirmation #. The rep said I left my apartment number off, but he corrected it for me and reassured me I'd get my swingmans as soon as the backordered status is lifted. Any reason I should still be a little worried?

Put my order in on NDC last night for swingmans, paypal confirmation came through but I never got a NDC confirmation email.
Think they're going to ship?

Thx for the champs info up there! Went ahead and grabbed a pair. If I don't like them I will just take them back.

HOH Roosevelt Field mall.

Total pair of Swingmans, 100. Amount sold so far, 12.

Total pairs of Mangoes, 112. Amount sold so far, 5.
30t6p3b.gif

manager made me come to work early for nothing -_-

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  im sorry bro

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  im sorry bro
what state is that in??? well i guess thats a good sign for cats for didnt cop NDC
thats alot of pairs, hopfully i cant use the discount if they sit till monday

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  im sorry bro
what state is that in??? well i guess thats a good sign for cats for didnt cop NDC

Its in Long Island NY

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
  im sorry bro

New york

Back
Top Bottom