Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man debating if I want to try for Niketown later today still. Only one I really want is swingman.

I guess I should've ordered last night and have the options to return it later, but it was so damn hard to add all 3 in cart. Argh!

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by KanyeWest101

Stil no order confirmation yet from swoosh...
frown.gif

You should be getting it soon bro
$106.54 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I would have bought all 3 pairs at that price

I would have copped all three but I just dropped over 3 bills for the big bangs and paid a reseller for the white/cement iv's, so I was hoping to scoop another pair if they were still sitting later on next week

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by thapointguy

lol ppl scrambling for the mangos now.

I posted my on foot pictures of the mangos over a week ago and 90% of the people on here hit me with the 
sick.gif
. Now there 
pimp.gif
 though. Oh well Congrats folks

again

^i was just thinking the same thing... although I still think the peach ("mango") is unappealing
sick.gif
... but it must be the "limited" tag put on them that has everyone fiend’n for them now... smh
The Swingmans were copped this morning @ HOH 34th
happy.gif
... those ahead of me were also scooping the "mangos" over the other 2 CWs

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Got the Swingman's but I have no idea what the true color will look like in person.
They look more like a Teal (blu/green) than than a Navy... most pics have shown a spit b/w Teal and Nvy... but theyre NOT navy in person

It was WAY too easy to cop on NDC last night. I hope this new check out system can hold up for a limited release as well. I'd like to see how it works out with Yeezys.

All I need to get now is the Big Bang/Galaxy 9's and then I'm done with the Lebron 9's and will be awaiting for the Lebron 10's!

1. China
2. Dunkman
3. Big Bang

Anyone get to use the ftl bday coupon instore on these?.....the $25 off coupon....Imma try later buy I doubt they gonna let me use it.....if anyone needs it just ask and ill post it

Had my mind set on Swingmans. Went to the HOH looked at all 3 & ended up copping the Mangos. Surprisingly the Mangos were all sold out at the HOH except for one size 9. Dude said they went quick.

Originally Posted by chi210

Damn I got two orders of dunkmans should I cancel ndc or Eastbay???

Cancel Eastbay for sure. Heard millions of shipping complaints with them. NDC has no such instances.

scooped the Swingmans at my local Champs as planned..... Seeing more and more pics of the Mangos on foot has me on the hunt for those as we speak... Might have to take an extended lunch break.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by chi210

Damn I got two orders of dunkmans should I cancel ndc or Eastbay???

Cancel Eastbay for sure. Heard millions of shipping complaints with them. NDC has no such instances.
I would say cancel NDC...you can try eastbay, but they probably won't let you cancel now.

I finally saw the big bangs in person, maybe it's just me but I think they're ugly and if it weren't for the hype not many people would like them.
If you do like them though and got them, hey do you. Swingmans are a beauty though!

It's amazing what hype does. 2 months ago everybody that put Mangoes in their top 5 would've been "fixed" by someone else in less than 30 minutes. I still don't mess with em (only got Swingmans for the 3/2 releases). I'm just sayin that it's funny what a relative "limited" tag does to people. 
indifferent.gif

I'm not pointing out one specific guy, but for those that are copping the Mangoes; for every one person that stands up and says "I loved the Mangoes since the first time I saw them!" There will be 10 people in the EXACT opposite situation. Bet that. Pete Rose.

Champs around here only got 18 pairs of swing mans, and footlocker and finshline got plenty of mangos and dunkmans. Are the swing mans limited?

Originally Posted by TMS2787

They only come with one set of laces, they look great in person, IMO. I got some pictures, not really HQ because I'm not a photgo and I used my phone but they came out alright, figured people would want some "detailed" shots.
I was iffy on these, but now I want them. Should be a nice finish to the 9s.

Back
Top Bottom