Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Good Morning
6800491808_e6068b50cd_b.jpg

looks like Dunkmen are gone in a 11 on ndc/eastbay...

any MKE guys know if they're around?

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

Anyone get to use the ftl bday coupon instore on these?.....the $25 off coupon....Imma try later buy I doubt they gonna let me use it.....if anyone needs it just ask and ill post it

yes please post..I was going to try to do the same

Originally Posted by Scorpez

spoonmanofthehour wrote:

Got the Swingman's but I have no idea what the true color will look like in person.
They look more like a Teal (blu/green) than than a Navy... most pics have shown a spit b/w Teal and Nvy... but theyre NOT navy in person

I grabbed the Swings but I'm already guessing they're going to be really close in color to the Durant YoTDs. Hope not, but I know this will be the case.

So Florida Mall in Orlando has delayed this release. This is getting ridiculous. They're saying they will fine the store if there is a line at HOH or Champs. I really don't know what they're going to do....

People who didn't get their pairs do not panic and start paying resellers rediculous prices (multiple dudes is the size 9.5 buy sell forum tryna get 350 for these smh) these are sitting in a number of places trust me. Just do some research and call around. NYC heads downtown brooklyn (Fulton) has them.

Seeing the Mangos in person made them an easy pass. I liked them from the first pics, but I thought the mango would be more orange. It is definately a lighter peach color which Im not feeling for the price. I will be just fine with the swings and dunkmans.

Originally Posted by waverder

Scooped up a pair of Dunkmans and Swingmans off swoosh @ 9pm.. not much of a Lebron sneaker fan but helped out one of my boys.. $102 ea on swoosh wasn't too bad of a deal.. congrats to everyone who was able to pick up a pair of mango's. looks like those went the fastest.

Didn't even realized these were discounted on swoosh or I would have copped online oh well I will just have wifey cop in 2days

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

So, got back this AM from getting mine... notice anything here???
58b26196c69cd524aecd35249600df7c3be63596_r.jpg

Any one else got this on their pairs?
I think they're supposed to have the halo logo as well. Someone correct me if wrong.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Just copped the Dunkmans, they will look better once I switch the laces. The Dunkman logo has the halo like the Swingmans, kills the significance of the Swingmans IMO. Will post pics later.

Definitely, should've left the Dunkman without the halo. I'll try to get a pair without it.

Oh yeah, saw the Swingmans too, they're more blue IMO. Might look more green in sunlight. They should've went with a emerald color.

Seems like this was an easy cop for everyone.. Only one store at my wall were getting the Swingmans. Didn't want to risk it so I just ordered it off NDC
pimp.gif

Hoping that they ship out today 

Oh yeah, saw the Swingmans too, they're more blue IMO. Might look more green in sunlight. They should've went with a emerald color.

Emarald would of been nice but freshwater Bron 9 would of been even better with an actual swingman on the back but we got these which are still very nice. And everybody's whose grabbing mangos now who cares if they hated them last month. They had a change of heart no big deal. I copped my pair two weeks ago and people were still iffy on them but they are a nice shoe. I still think IMO of the three that dropped today dunkman then swingman then mango though.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Just copped the Dunkmans, they will look better once I switch the laces. The Dunkman logo has the halo like the Swingmans, kills the significance of the Swingmans IMO. Will post pics later.

Definitely, should've left the Dunkman without the halo. I'll try to get a pair without it.

Same here. I got the Swingman's, but I'm going to pick out some Dunkman's without the halo. I want it only on my Swingman's.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yeah they should've but Nike said on twitter that there checking to see why some of them have them and some of them don't have the Halo. I just hope when I get my Dunkmans from NDC they don't have the Halo on them.
eyes.gif

I would have liked to see the SLHs come with a pair of laces with the same color as the midsole. I'd be interested to see what that would look like.

I actually got 2 pairs from the same footlocker. One for me and one for my boy...
a443685e657e9170588cafe2d66d2d6f14c56ac5_r.jpg

I might try to find another footlocker that has my size so i can swap em out, but if not, no biggie for me

Back
Top Bottom