Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It's not a rumor.  Unless he wins MVP and Nike gives us a MVP 9, the SLH will be the last 9 mid.

Yeah and even then it may be an elite like last year with the finals being a V3. I know it's a little different but in the playoffs it sounds like he'll be wearing elites.

Not necessarily, the MVP samples floating around are V2's. They'll probably give us final elites, MVP regulars, special edition lows. 

Yeah true but saying the Heat will make the playoffs and we get playoffs cw's of this shoe is a given. Saying they will be in the finals and then saying that Lebron is the season MVP or Finals MVP while of course possible it isn't 100% as them playing in the playoffs is at least 99.9%. That's why I'm saying Elites. And I think the MVP version was a V2 because it was a regular season MVP award and the V3 were a post season shoe. If he was finals MVP it prob would of been a V3 8

Originally Posted by Majistii

So I got my LeBron 9 ASG's in the mail a couple days ago from Air-Knight.com (mind you I never order offline cause it's hard to trust who's real vs fake) but I've read/seen so many great reviews about them so I took a chance and ordered my ASG's $340.00 mind you.  I was super geeked when they came in the mail, when I took them out to start inspecting them everything checked out legit and cool until I peeped

... just around the eyelids of the shoe are off, you can see the white material showing up under the orange. The box and upc code inside the shoes match but im just real skeptical about this =( What do you guys thing are these B Grades/Fakes or just a flaw??? Anyone else order and have this problem? I love the shoe but hella disappointed with this flaw.
isn't that site, known for B-grades? isn't that why Air Randy was banned from Niketalk?
EDIT!!

Nevermind, I was thinking of a different site..

@af1 1982- sorry dude the copy and paste won't do it properly, so i have to address you this way... actually, i was willing to take an 11-13 but made sure he had 12's before we continued. he went to check and he said he has 'everything minus 13' that we (my wife and i, she collects too, even men's szs for their popularity) were looking for. this was at 11am today and today is the 1st day employees could start using their discount. if they were sitting since friday, i wouldn't be surprised if they're available tomorrow (monday).

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Ty Lawson rocking the Mangos again tonight. Hes making them look good but he also made Cool greys look even better
6056550.jpg
6056678.jpg
6056692.jpg

Was at FTL today & saw the Mangos in person & they're ehhhh not my cup of tea they also had the CG's & those are nice I had to hold back from puling the trigger
hopefully they'll go on sale n i'll be able to cop on the disco.

Word to not buying overseas. I just copped a pair of Jordan iv from a site I trust. But my shoes have been stuck in customs for a week and a half! Never again.

bought my first pair of 9's today, the Miami U's. Been wanting them for a while but finally pulled the trigger. Store didnt have any more Mangos or swingmans, had plenty of Dunkmans but passed...for now. These shoes are comfy!

All three sitting in my area still. Along with Freegums, Ohio's & Hurricanes (can't remember if I saw Kentucky's today). Itchin' to pull the Ohio's tho. My Cannons definitely broke necks and got comments today.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by Majistii

So I got my LeBron 9 ASG's in the mail a couple days ago from Air-Knight.com (mind you I never order offline cause it's hard to trust who's real vs fake) but I've read/seen so many great reviews about them so I took a chance and ordered my ASG's $340.00 mind you.  I was super geeked when they came in the mail, when I took them out to start inspecting them everything checked out legit and cool until I peeped

... just around the eyelids of the shoe are off, you can see the white material showing up under the orange. The box and upc code inside the shoes match but im just real skeptical about this =( What do you guys thing are these B Grades/Fakes or just a flaw??? Anyone else order and have this problem? I love the shoe but hella disappointed with this flaw.
isn't that site, known for B-grades? isn't that why Air Randy was banned from Niketalk?
EDIT!!

Nevermind, I was thinking of a different site..
eyelits were just mis-aligned when they got punched. Shoes arent made one by one by hand, nor inspected one by one.

Cant beleive Im already about to be 3 deep on Brons. Cant stand the guy and always told myslef Id never buy a Lebron shoe...
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Just finished my small 9 collection. I have the bangs, xmas, dunkmans, swingmans and just found chinas!,I am done! I had over 10 pairs of lebrons 8 and Kobe 6s. That was just too many of the same shoe for me...I am not a collector anymore. I like other cws...uks, 3x black, homes etc but Nah.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Just finished my small 9 collection. I have the bangs, xmas, dunkmans, swingmans and just found chinas!,I am done! I had over 10 pairs of lebrons 8 and Kobe 6s. That was just too many of the same shoe for me...I am not a collector anymore. I like other cws...uks, 3x black, homes etc but Nah.

You copped 10 colorways of Lebron 8s but are done after only 5 pairs of 9s? Take away the South Beach's & I can't even think of 5 other colorways of 8s worth buying. To each his own.....

@sneakermane, well I can't find more than 5 pairs of the 9 that are worth the purchase. I like the 9. But 8>9 by far. Colorways and id's make the 9. Give the 8 the 9 treatment and its the goat of the series.

It's less about what's a better shoe and more about not having a whole bunch of the same shoe anymore.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

What colorways you think they have planned for the MVP and Finals? Should be at the drawing board with those two about now..

I'd like to see a shoe with Black, Red, Gold and Grey with speckles and an icy sole plus some sort of MVP badging

smh, Nike twitter says everything that drops is limited. I don't trust them anymore, they build more hype than anyone. If I can walk into my mall down the road and grab stuff it's not limited. They are getting the SLHs, I'm not too worried.

Dunkmans shipped from NDC saturday. I ordered swings before the dm and they havent shipped yet but hopefully they will today. I cant wait till they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom