Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by RV019

I asked Nikestore's twitter, they confirmed it's limited

eyes.gif
I really hope I get them
@nikestore is saying "limited" for every release nowadays.

I think it's lose-lose for them either way
laugh.gif
. If they say GR and people don't get a pair, they'll be pissed and pointing fingers. Even if they aren't truly limited, they may be limited in the amount NDC has so it makes more sense to just say "yeah, they're limited" and keep moving.

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

@sneakermane, well I can't find more than 5 pairs of the 9 that are worth the purchase. I like the 9. But 8>9 by far. Colorways and id's make the 9. Give the 8 the 9 treatment and its the goat of the series.

I have to respectfully disagree. Chinas, Cannons, MNs, SMs, DMs, and BHMs. Even UKs, Freegums, and CGs are solid. Having said all that, the goat has to be the VIIs.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

eyes.gif
I really hope I get them
@nikestore is saying "limited" for every release nowadays.

I think it's lose-lose for them either way
laugh.gif
. If they say GR and people don't get a pair, they'll be pissed and pointing fingers. Even if they aren't truly limited, they may be limited in the amount NDC has so it makes more sense to just say "yeah, they're limited" and keep moving.

Nike twitter has already stated that their estimates of availability is limited to online stock knowledge and not instore inventory. So when they say limited it just means Ndc won't have a million pairs. Doesn't mean they won't be around locally.

still have my dunkman 7s ...decided to pass on the dunkman 9s....

scooped up the mangos & SM's..... these Bron's are made of great quality and are ridiculously comfortable.....

Jordan Brand should be ashamed .....

I went to my local mall today and saw my Dunkmans I ordered from NDC everywhere in Footlocker They even had a poster for them and on the display racks they had the Dunkmans with the Halo and without the Halo right beside each other. But I don't care I still love the Dunkmans. On another note I stopped by one of my boy's shoe store in the mall where he pretty much resells limited shoes that doesn't come to my area and he had the Mangos and a pair of Big Bangs in kids. In person I think the Mangos are
grin.gif
and definitely not nothing to go crazy about IMO but the Big Bangs in person
eek.gif
! Wow they look so hot
pimp.gif
! There definitely going to be my next and last pair of 9's! And I've always said I thought My China 9's where the best of the Lebron 9 series but after seeing the Big Bangs up close I'm going to have to say that it's a tie or the Big Bangs got them by like an inch.

Picked up the Dunkman's this weekend. As I was walking out the mall I saw the Mango's and had to have them. Ended up getting both pairs. Didnt realize the Mango's were that limited, the footaction I bought them at only got in 6 pairs and I was the first person to buy a pair on Saturday.

Some of you guys psych yourself out for these drops and worry about the limited thing too much
laugh.gif

Just wait and see how the release goes, no need to worry about how hard it will be to buy before hand

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

scooped up the mangos & SM's..... these Bron's are made of great quality and are ridiculously comfortable.....

MAN!!

Why do people just regurgitate what others say and compare Lebron's to retro Jordan's? Especially ones from 20, 25 years aglo.

When Lebron's start to retro, maybe it would be an equal comparison.

The 2012 Jordan's don't have a quality problems.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Some of you guys psych yourself out for these drops and worry about the limited thing too much
laugh.gif

Just wait and see how the release goes, no need to worry about how hard it will be to buy before hand

This. One thing I never understood. It's funny to see people flock to a shoe that is limited when in reality, they don't even like the shoe or the colorway, they just like the limited status. Mostly because they see it as a quick flip and some extra cash coming in.

Personally, the SLH colorway is
sick.gif
to me. I would never wear bright, crazy purple. I'm glad to see something coming out OG Hornets colors and all, but I would never wear them. I don't care if they're a hyper QS. I wouldn't go out of my way to get them. Just ain't me. But to whoever wants to cop, more power to you. Just don't base your decision off of whether it's Limited or not. Cop because you actually like the colorway and the shoe.

damn man....

my swingmans are on the way from atlanta

shoutout to blacklion23

he picked them up for me

he doesnt even know me and he helped out man...

some good ppl out in the world

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Why do people just regurgitate what others say and compare Lebron's to retro Jordan's? Especially ones from 20, 25 years aglo.

When Lebron's start to retro, maybe it would be an equal comparison.

The 2012 Jordan's don't have a quality problems.

When we say this, we are speaking of the retros...it seesms like everything that has been retroed after the 11/12 DMP in 06 has been horrible.
Its really odd, when the Fusions, 6rings, and the yearly shoe models have better quality than the retros......smh...yet they want us to pay 170 for them...Nah im good. Havent bought a pair of Jordans since the 09 space jams..those were HORRIBLE.

I sometimes wonder if the guys who cop every single colorway of the 9 genuinely love each one, or are they buying for the sake of buying.

That's not our place to judge though. To each his own and all that good stuff.

I bought the ones I really liked and I'm only sitting at 4 pairs right now, but that's me.

Im getting the SHL because I like them, not because of any limited amount. Over the years I have found out, that i like these type of loud color ways. And I ROCK all of my lebrons, unless I double up on a few pairs.

Originally Posted by UnchartedDrake

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

wore my big bangs for the first time yesterday, got compliments galore from women no lie
laugh.gif
, they love bright color

WDYWT 03/02/12 by The Allure, on Flickr

I don't buy non-Baltimore Oriole fitteds.

Was out with the Ms. as she was copping a pair of Mangos. She said this fitted would look perfect with my Bangs & bought it for me. Your pics show she was right.
smokin.gif
hat/sneaker combo...
info on the fitted?
What about a Suns fitted?

Cant beleive Im already about to be 3 deep on Brons. Cant stand the guy and always told myslef Id never buy a Lebron shoe...
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Can't stand Kobe and I have never supported him in any way. Even though he gets much better clothing and I prefer low cuts. I live in LA (from Akron originally) and refuse to go to a Laker game. 

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

QFT

eyes.gif
I really hope I get them
When Nike means 'limited', it means on it's online store, not actually stores IE: House of Hoops, Champs, Shiekhs etc. 
I posted a tweet here last week were @Nikestore explained that. 

eyes.gif
I really hope I get them

What are they supposed to say?  You can cop 10 pairs per person?  Even if that's the case, they're a business--of course they're going to say they're limited.  Nobody knows how to get folks in a frenzy like Nike.  

Hey NT, u think the big bangs are worth 300 or should i wait a little more til they drop down in price?

Back
Top Bottom