Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by sneakermane

rawdawg34 said:
Just finished my small 9 collection. I have the bangs, xmas, dunkmans, swingmans and just found chinas!,I am done! I had over 10 pairs of lebrons 8 and Kobe 6s. That was just too many of the same shoe for me...I am not a collector anymore. I like other cws...uks, 3x black, homes etc but Nah.

You copped 10 colorways of Lebron 8s but are done after only 5 pairs of 9s? Take away the South Beach's & I can't even think of 5 other colorways of 8s worth buying. To each his own.....
Really? Yankees, Christmas, Entourage, un-chinas, SLH.

Simply put, 9's have better colorways, but 8's were a sexier and more comfortable shoe.

Maybe Lebron 10's will be a culmination of 8 and 9's qualities.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The 2012 Jordan's don't have a quality problems.

Other than being ugly.
grin.gif

roll.gif

that fitted is just a regular on field miami marlins fitted.  that's going to be my backup.  Waiting for a custom new era to drop from the trinity 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

Can't stand Kobe and I have never supported him in any way. Even though he gets much better clothing and I prefer low cuts. I live in LA (from Akron originally) and refuse to go to a Laker game. 
I feel ya bro, I feel the same way abou tthat Mike wannabe
devil.gif
People may hate on Bron but at least hes got his own game, once he gets over the phobia he has (Since SVSM) bout taking the last shot hell be a complete player.

The only redeeming thing about Bryant was in the all star game he encouraged bron to take the last shot (where else would he get a chance to do that on a big stage?) that and the 
pimp.gif
Olympic performance!

I still haven't gotten a pair of Lebron 9's yet. WHAT'S THE INFO ON THE FAIRFAX PES THAT HE WORE AGAINST THE LAKERS? I must have those!!!!!

Enough of the nonsense. I just need pictures of the Lebron PS's already. They better be worth the $250 + tax price tag.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Can't stand Kobe and I have never supported him in any way. Even though he gets much better clothing and I prefer low cuts. I live in LA (from Akron originally) and refuse to go to a Laker game. 
devil.gif
People may hate on Bron but at least hes got his own game, once he gets over the phobia he has (Since SVSM) bout taking the last shot hell be a complete player.

The only redeeming thing about Bryant was in the all star game he encouraged bron to take the last shot (where else would he get a chance to do that on a big stage?) that and the 
pimp.gif
Olympic performance!

Grow up and stop being a hater, if you like the shoes, you like the shoes

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Some of you guys psych yourself out for these drops and worry about the limited thing too much
laugh.gif

Just wait and see how the release goes, no need to worry about how hard it will be to buy before hand

This. One thing I never understood. It's funny to see people flock to a shoe that is limited when in reality, they don't even like the shoe or the colorway, they just like the limited status. Mostly because they see it as a quick flip and some extra cash coming in.
I'm just talking about the people who get all stressed out about a shoe being limited and if they are going to be able cop or not (not so much ones that only cop because of the limited tag, although theres plenty in here that do that), just wait until release day and see how it goes
laugh.gif
You'll have dudes in her panicking about not being able to get something and the shoes don't even drop for like a month. "damn it I better not miss out" "damn it these are going to be impossible to get" etc etc. Relaaaaaaaaaaxxxxx

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Saw my size dunkman w/ halo today. Thought about swapping mine for a brief second. Decided that I didn't give a **** about the halo.

I apologize sincerely but I gotta have my ex-wife Oprah SMH at all at you so called "Collectors" for passing up on that Dunkman with the Halo on the logo.
frown.gif
frown.gif

115247_o.gif

I have 3 pairs of Dunkmans here (2 pairs with Halo and 1 without). The ones with the Halo's were the ones from the "sample run" that didnt get destroyed and somehow "magically" ended up in the public hands. The pairs that have the "Double Swingman" logo on em are a bit LIGHTER overall in color than the ones without the Halo (the pairs made for the public after the sample got approved).

3c8363806852c5e638b8116bb942db596b8b6a12_r.jpg

(3 month old pic of the "Sample Run" that most Nike VIPs and select sneaker bloggers recieved early---pic from SneakerNews.com)

There wont be too many pairs popping up with "Halos" on the Dunkman logo after the restock happens so for all of us that copped with a HALO and for those that might find a pair for their "Collection", dont forget to do one thing ...

...#StuntLikeKanye
tumblr_lfr3r1vIED1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

I'm really indifferent to the logos, but if one is rarer than the other, I'd much rather have the rarer one.

Cant beleive Im already about to be 3 deep on Brons. Cant stand the guy and always told myslef Id never buy a Lebron shoe...
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

That's some serious hate lol, I love rooting against lebron and kobe is my favorite ever. With that said Kobe vii's 0 bron 9's 3

Originally Posted by irishbaz

devil.gif

pimp.gif
Olympic performance!

Everybody takes a lil from the people that came before then, lol lebron has his own game ever heard of Oscar Robertson.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

Saw my size dunkman w/ halo today. Thought about swapping mine for a brief second. Decided that I didn't give a **** about the halo.

I apologize sincerely but I gotta have my ex-wife Oprah SMH at all at you so called "Collectors" for passing up on that Dunkman with the Halo on the logo.
frown.gif
frown.gif

115247_o.gif

I have 3 pairs of Dunkmans here (2 pairs with Halo and 1 without). The ones with the Halo's were the ones from the "sample run" that didnt get destroyed and somehow "magically" ended up in the public hands. The pairs that have the "Double Swingman" logo on em are a bit LIGHTER overall in color than the ones without the Halo (the pairs made for the public after the sample got approved).

3c8363806852c5e638b8116bb942db596b8b6a12_r.jpg

(3 month old pic of the "Sample Run" that most Nike VIPs and select sneaker bloggers recieved early---pic from SneakerNews.com)

There wont be too many pairs popping up with "Halos" on the Dunkman logo after the restock happens so for all of us that copped with a HALO and for those that might find a pair for their "Collection", dont forget to do one thing ...

...#StuntLikeKanye
tumblr_lfr3r1vIED1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

I'm really indifferent to the logos, but if one is rarer than the other, I'd much rather have the rarer one.

I don't care which one is more rare. I don't want my Dunkman with a halo. All if u hypebeasts can have them. Stick them in ur closet so they don't see the light of day.

are the big bangs known for having a yellowish tint in the glow in the dark sole? reason im asking is because im about to get a pair but for some reason it has yellow tint in the sole and has a line on one of the swooshes, would it still be worth 290 for it?

Didnt care that much about the Lebrons but I have a pair of Miami Nights i copped and wear to the gym and they are comfortable as hell...went on the search for Swingman joints because I like the color scheme and I'm an old school Griffey fan...joints are no where to be found in my area.
While on the search for these I copped some FreeGums on sale for $100 (will replace MNs as my gym shoe) and have seen the Dunkman joints in every store...with and without the halo.  People, these are not rare...FSR available in either one. I'll pass though...

Originally Posted by hih8r

are the big bangs known for having a yellowish tint in the glow in the dark sole? reason im asking is because im about to get a pair but for some reason it has yellow tint in the sole and has a line on one of the swooshes, would it still be worth 290 for it?
Shouldn't be yellow..its a greenish tint. The sole is a mint color. 

mango arent the worse but w/e

my dr jays had the nerve to have the big and tall sizes for the freegums for sale but no have regular men sizes on sale, was tight.. he saod they should be on sale also..

dam had no idea people were going to eat the swingmans, gotta see if i can find a par this weekend...

i actually got that marlins fitted for my china's but they go well with bb's also... cant go wrong.. orange looks good on me

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by hih8r

Shouldn't be yellow..its a greenish tint. The sole is a mint color. 
ight had a feeling that they shouldnt be yellow, are they still worth it or should i just pass on this and wait til another pair comes up

Back
Top Bottom