Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by bib10

Nike LeBron IX China Edition
469764-800

Blue color concept: Blue color fire is the HOTTEST fire.
source: H-Leung through Jason Petrie

321516_277357525625146_182189691808597_1041063_1729081872_n.jpg

pic from FatboyKickz & Sneakernews

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HWC COLORWAY !?

COPPED

LeBron heard me and respond. 
smokin.gif
651297_o.gif

WOOOOOO

you are thinking im meaning the hypebeast and sheep are his people. no. the trolling they are doing is putting total *%+* out there and then testing the waters on niketalk, iss, etc by actually retailing the shoe at reseller prices. what im saying is his boys are probably looking at how the south beaches sold online and are thinking they can actually get away with retailing that shoe at 250...

you actually think these $250 shoes are going to sell? for 250 they better come with a *%***#....

Let's be real guys. Nike knows the business. They've had success and they've been around long enough now lol, seriously. They know what they're doing. And they will sell. And Nike ONCE AGAIN will make that money. Cmon guys

I don't know how blue and orange associates with the Chinas this year. The 7 went with white and gold and the mooncake logo, the 8 with white and red and the stone lion, but I don't understand this years. If someone has a clue please enlighten me.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

you are thinking im meaning the hypebeast and sheep are his people. no. the trolling they are doing is putting total *%+* out there and then testing the waters on niketalk, iss, etc by actually retailing the shoe at reseller prices. what im saying is his boys are probably looking at how the south beaches sold online and are thinking they can actually get away with retailing that shoe at 250...

you actually think these $250 shoes are going to sell? for 250 they better come with a *%***#....
you actually think a HWC color way of a Lebron shoe wouldn't sell for 250?
where have you been? thats probably the most sought out color way of any lebron besides the sb's

Im not saying I agree with the price, but I'm still buying

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I don't know how blue and orange associates with the Chinas this year. The 7 went with white and gold and the mooncake logo, the 8 with white and red and the stone lion, but I don't understand this years. If someone has a clue please enlighten me.
Some guy posted about how they had to do with a dragon's fire and how blue's the hottest type of flame...plus next year is the Year of the Dragon. Not sure how much I buy that explanation, but I think it's more just an excuse to put a HWC-esque colorway out there that will definitely sell some units 
laugh.gif
 Like I'm still not in love with the 9s, but blue/orange on these look pretty nice in the teaser pics. I just hope the whole shoe looks dope once we can see it in entirety...

It was all a master plan to not release the HWC the past two models but when its time to raise the price, BAM! SB hype helped too.

I knew colorways will save this UGLY shoe. it's impossible for them to release simple colorways for
an ugly *%* shoe. good job nike!

the elites look so intriguing. some nike battleground shi* going on in there!

I haven't seen the Chinas being listed as an elite though in previous posts. Seems like they'll be at that "regular" $170 price point...SMH. They just keep raising that damn price.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Some guy posted about how they had to do with a dragon's fire and how blue's the hottest type of flame...plus next year is the Year of the Dragon. Not sure how much I buy that explanation, but I think it's more just an excuse to put a HWC-esque colorway out there that will definitely sell some units 
laugh.gif
 Like I'm still not in love with the 9s, but blue/orange on these look pretty nice in the teaser pics. I just hope the whole shoe looks dope once we can see it in entirety...

Year of the Dragon ftw! I don't buy the explanation as well for the inspiration for the colorway. Watch it become an Asia exclusive. Gottips3 and airfresh are gonna commit suicide.
laugh.gif

a visible Zoom air bag, bet money if it doesnt show up on the IX then it will def be on the X, just like the VII prototype had hyperfuse, and then it showed up on the VIII P.S.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

laugh.gif
How about calling it "Breath of Fire" instead of Chinas?! I mean there's nothing Chinese about the colors or even the symbolism?!.... SMH at nike... Wish they did that same explanation if they released those HWC's from the 7 and 8 lines so that we could all be happy and be breathing fire colored orange and blue on our feet...
grin.gif
. Oh well. We might as well settle for these 9's HWC feel instead. And SMFDH at that price tag! 170 to 250 for the PS 9's?! 
mad.gif
!!!

I wonder if the gladiator quote will be on the retail versions, AND i want to finally see entire pics, enuff of these teasers already

Speaking of that gladiator quote... i do see a little inspiration from gladiator shoes in the IXs... hmmm
PS 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 zoom air max?!?! wonder how that @@%%% gonna feel like...

The "meaning" behind certain shoes is so overrated. If it's nice, it's nice. If you like it, it's 100% your right to like it. I honestly don't buy all the "colors of the shoe was influenced by this and that" but ometimes i think they just make CWs and see what they can make up about it to make it that much cooler for the people who do buy in to the "stories".

I like the toe cap of the IX prototype over the actually IX. That and the clover design throws off the overall look.

Not feeling any of these colourways at all. I dnt think the HWC colourway can even convince me to buy the 9.

$250 + nyc tax= $270
This is greed.
Nike can go fly a kite. Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Back
Top Bottom