Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Resellers are tight. No South Beach 8 prices this season.
laugh.gif

I for one am glad that the ID option is available.

Well, ID is gonna jack up the price obviously, second thing is depending on how Nike sees fit, the ID option may not be all that dope. It could be pretty basic or it could be unbelievably dope. More than likely they'll be a few cool options, nothing drastic and we will still complain when we see a colorway that we can't make on ID/a friends & family exclusive.

I say kill the ID, keep the price point $165 and just give us the cool colorways we want/deserve.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

give us the cool colorways we want/deserve.
I agree, and feel like that wont be an issue. nike will do this release justice in my opinion:
Available beginning October 1, the LEBRON 9 can be purchased at select retailers in Greater China. The shoe debuts October 15 in the United States in a limited edition “Cannon

Originally Posted by c4

Props to Bron/nike for putting these on ID.

Finally this has happend.

Lets see the options on id. I have ideas already.

Nike, this has alot of potential.

Thanks.

I said from the start that I like the shoe when the red n black colorway first came to light. The China CW is nice but I have a feeling there will be much nicer CW's down the road.

As for NikeiD........why wouldnt you want the shoe on there??? You really think youre gonna be able to copy the "exclusive" colorways??? Can you make a Grinch Kobe VI on iD??? NO!!!

So don't worry sneaker "elitists"
laugh.gif
you will still have your exclusives

I like the concept of Nike ID..but it just doesn't really appeal to me based upon the price point..plus I gotta wait 4-6 waits for my "creation" to be shipped to me..makes me not even want it..

We understand that ID=exclusive but if there were SET c/w then it would be easier to tell the legit from fake pairs (sold by sellers & flaunted by others).

Originally Posted by BronLe

Y'all get to make one of ones and y'all mad about it?
Bolded, italicized, underlined & enlarged for emphasis.

30t6p3b.gif

A bunch of quacks, and I don't even like the shoe.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by BronLe

Y'all get to make one of ones and y'all mad about it?
Bolded, italicized, underlined & enlarged for emphasis.

30t6p3b.gif

A bunch of quacks, and I don't even like the shoe.
you all don't get it
I'll save my hate on the Id decision until more info is released i.e colors, possible materials etc. (I may change my mind if Leather can be used)

I just don't want to see any brown/yellow/black bron 9's with "Witnesskid6" written on them or some crazy $+!#...it takes away from the idea of a signature line imo

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

We understand that ID=exclusive but if there were SET c/w then it would be easier to tell the legit from fake pairs (sold by sellers & flaunted by others).

The best thing about fakes is I know I'm not wearing them and the person wearing them thinks he's the only one who knows their fake. I just let em live. The only folks who should be proud to rock fakes are the under privileged kids who can't afford their own

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

The best thing about fakes is I know I'm not wearing them and the person wearing them thinks he's the only one who knows their fake. I just let em live. The only folks who should be proud to rock fakes are the under privileged kids who can't afford their own
TROOF! (Jay-Z voice)

i think people like to show off a shoe that everybody wants or wants to pay hypebeast dollars for. NikeId kills the fun for them..... oh well.

I'm sure there will be some limited "Miami Night" like releases that will appease the people who like have "exclusivity".....
And the people who aren't able to cop those and have the $$ can ID their own "exclusive" pairs....

I hope they give the lows some more shine this go round, I still prefer those to the highs...

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

These are some of my favorite pictures YET of the Ch9's
The colorway reminds me of the All-Star game colors.
Colors are not for me, but I bet these will be performance beasts though! 

^^^The new pictures make the Chinas look nice but something look kinda missing from them, maybe the air bag should be orange.

This shoe looks better to me everytime I see it. I wonder where the sig placement would be for the ID option? I already have ideas floating in my head but I really want a tennis ball CW

Back
Top Bottom