Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I did a little comparison

the heel height was almost even, that is what made me take these pics

I would have never thought the Kobe would be much low.

and the overall height of both shoes is not that different

Uk a little too basic for me ,even my pops thought the same said the cannon are nice though, UM and cannon up next. Nike what's your angle on the China release? Make your move already.

Kentucky color way on NDC. Good luck to those that made up their mind about copping. I'm gonna sit back and watch who might miss out.

IHeartBoost, someone did the comparison with the 8 already.

haven't been on for a lil min, playing around with this iPhone 4S, i'll post some more pics of chinas with it later.

Those Ohio states look AWESOME in those pics

Are the UK's dropping tonight on ndc? I was offered a trade that I couldn't pass up and so now I HAVE to get them.

Just gonna give a heads up to anyone on the fence about the UK's, the pics do not do them justice at all.  They are straight fire and the blue really, really pops.  For anyone who's a fan of any Penny's (I's, II's, Foams), they're right up that alley in terms of coloring.  IMO these are must haves if you're a royal blue guy.  Perfect for a black Mets fitted too.

Ok guys, whats the deal on these Lebron 9 Kentuckys???? are they limited or what??? my store only me and one other store in my city getting em and we only got 12 pairs each (6 atm) 6 more come in i think tommorow

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

does any1 have any ideas or tricks that they use on how to keep the inside label/logo that on the inner sole from peeling and coming off!!!!!???........mine already started to peel alittle and im trying to prevent it from coming all the way off!!!!!...i havent even balled in them just casual use for like a hour or so......u would think for a $170 price tag they would mayb have stitched it on as in previous models or found some other way instead of the cheap common way nike usually does it, i know it happens with alot of the nike sneakers now of days!!!!!

i notice this also so what i did is swap the insole with a nike free run insole and keep the lebron insole in the box, what i usually do is put Scotch tape on the jumpmans and that solves the problem and keeps it from rubbing off

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Just gonna give a heads up to anyone on the fence about the UK's, the pics do not do them justice at all.  They are straight fire and the blue really, really pops.  For anyone who's a fan of any Penny's (I's, II's, Foams), they're right up that alley in terms of coloring.  IMO these are must haves if you're a royal blue guy.  Perfect for a black Mets fitted too.

Agree 100% Just went to the mall to check them out and they look damn good!

Decided to take a pic
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Ok guys, whats the deal on these Lebron 9 Kentuckys???? are they limited or what??? my store only me and one other store in my city getting em and we only got 12 pairs each (6 atm) 6 more come in i think tommorow

That's the word.  Very limited.  HoH and Nike's Twitter account are saying that also. 

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Agree 100% Just went to the mall to check them out and they look damn good!

Decided to take a pic
happy.gif

That's a great pic.  It's crazy how some of the subtle changes in the color blocking and selection make it a completely different shoe when you put it next to the breds.  The way the royal pops is really tough to catch on camera.  I think Nike's official photo does it best.

http://twitpic.com/6zrn8b/full

seems easy enough on eastbay, no line for me.
I'm not ordering though...praying my connect comes through in the AM...

Back
Top Bottom