Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Anyone know if the Miami nights fit like the cannons?

Own both of them....both fit the exact same...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you are way too nice should have trolled that question so hard.

Don't find anything funny about the question but everyone finds different things humorous I guess.... I ask because the cannons compared to my UM's fit tighter thanks for your input do bro

Think its a wrap for me for awhile on the 9s.  I can't really get that into the xmas colorway at this point.  I still have last years xmas colorway to wear, and I can't get off the entourages at this point...  That mango colorway seems off, and until we see the ASG I think I will chill.  Of course, xmas is coming and the goose is getting fat, so I can never say never on the xmas.  If KD4 had been just a bit easier to get, there wouldn't even be an argument for these for me.  SMDH, that KDs are actually more difficult to cop than Brons now.  So true B, so true....
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Brucie

12/25/11 LeBron 9 Sport Red/Reflective Silver-White-Lucky Green $170 469764-602

nike.com

Was just about to post this 
pimp.gif

Notice the launch list says $170, where were peeps getting $185 from?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Hey Eastbay Rep or anyone that can answer, will Eastbay be carrying the Freegums?
We will be carrying the Freegums when they release on 12/31/11.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Eastbay carrying Xmas?
No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

is eastbay gettin the chinas?
We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11
PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the
day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray

Very helpful as usual.
One question I have is this, will the lebrons be shipped in a bag or double boxed?
Thanks

I'm really hoping the xmas are vibrant in person.

For those who have the China's already: do they fit like the rest of the 9's? Or .5 size up like the cannons?

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Hey Eastbay Rep or anyone that can answer, will Eastbay be carrying the Freegums?
We will be carrying the Freegums when they release on 12/31/11.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Eastbay carrying Xmas?
No information on the Christmas colorway yet.  If anything comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

is eastbay gettin the chinas?
We will be carrying the Chinas when they release this Friday night at 11
PM CST/Midnight EST.  They will appear at the following link during the
day on Friday with a countdown timer to the launch:  http://bit.ly/nNS3fn

EastbayRep - Ray

Very helpful as usual.
One question I have is this, will the lebrons be shipped in a bag or double boxed?
Thanks
All new released launch products are SUPPOSED to be double boxed, but there have been a few instances where they weren't

i thought the free gums joints were going to be a miami thing only, if eastbay is getting them hoping a few spots in nyc get them.. feeling those alot more than the scarface colorway... cant wait to see what that setail looks like up close.. i would say they 9's and the ps 8's run similar.. its almost the same shoe.. the 9's are a lil tighter i guesss cause of the material

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i thought the free gums joints were going to be a miami thing only, if eastbay is getting them hoping a few spots in nyc get them.. feeling those alot more than the scarface colorway... cant wait to see what that setail looks like up close.. i would say they 9's and the ps 8's run similar.. its almost the same shoe.. the 9's are a lil tighter i guesss cause of the material

My local footaction got the freegums and they never get ANYTHING limited. So I think you're going to be good.

Originally Posted by airbear18

I hope that they come out with one more cool colorway after the Christmases!

just one ?????   
wink.gif

Scarface's looked good on Bron on media day , wait for a dicsount and coppin !

after reading all the problems and issues NTers have had with eastbay big releases I aint even chancin it, not worth the stress . would rahter pay 20-30 extra for a SURE THING ! good luck to all ...

[font=Calibri, 'Century Gothic', Arial]Finally got my We R Miami Shirt, matches perfectly with my Cannon's #Nice
smokin.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

My local footaction got the freegums and they never get ANYTHING limited. So I think you're going to be good.
How do they have something that does't release until the 31st??? They already have them in stock???

How do they have something that does't release until the 31st??? They already have them in stock???
Yeah, I was talking to one of the dudes there about the Chinas and he showed me the freegums after he said they weren't going to be getting the Chinas or Christmases.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Am I the only one who thinks Christmas 9>China 9 ?

im with u fam,...then again, im a sucker for red shoes....still kicking myself for passing up on the xmas 8s multiple times
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, I was talking to one of the dudes there about the Chinas and he showed me the freegums after he said they weren't going to be getting the Chinas or Christmases.

are you in nyc? anyway if a footaction is getting them sounds like a go, got my fingers crossed. thanks for the info bro

and prince alot of stores get sneakers weeks before release date..my local jimmy jazz has been sitting on concords since the begining of the month..

Back
Top Bottom