Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

For people that have BOTH the Cannons and Miami nights, which do you think look better in person?

thx
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

what does this mean?
That's what I'm wondering... $230 sounds like a good price to me, especially if you're a size 11.5+
Yeah, I don't think the guy who wrote that knew i wore a 13 or 14 
Yeah, I'm 13 too. I want to pull the trigger on the link you posted. But i just ordered Chinas in 13 from NDC and i want to see if they are a comfortable fit before i end up with 2 pair of shoes that i can barely fit into 

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by MrDozo

why dont you just wait a week or so and save yourself the $.
what does this mean?
That's what I'm wondering... $230 sounds like a good price to me, especially if you're a size 11.5+
Yeah, I don't think the guy who wrote that knew i wore a 13 or 14 

I mean wait until the xmas joints drop officially and pay retail which is less than $230

for you SF/bay area folks, shoe palace at serramonte had a bunch of 9s, 10s, and a 10.5 in the cannons as of a couple hours ago. they're charging retail.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

Ok, for those who wan to try: 8, 8.5, 9.0, 10.5, 11 available @ Eastbay.... Wish you luck!!

nah, it's been there the whole day...try add em to cart, and you will see what happens

If anyone wants to check the status of your China 9s with Nike thats still pending, call the automated system. It should tell you when your order is shipping out. 18008066453

I believe everyone who ordered Chinas from NDC should be getting them shipped to you no later than the 22nd.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

i keep flip floppin on the Xmas'. One pic tells me yes, next pic no, next pic yes, etc.

Game time decision it is...

I feel ya.  Last year the 8 V/2 was a no brainer.  I won't know if I'll get them until I have them in my hands.
8 v/2 is 10x better than the 9s when it comes to the xmas edition.  Saw the xmas 9s upclose the shoe is boring but the sole is very nice...but at the end of the day who's looking at my soles 
laugh.gif

easy pass, release the watch the throne!

X-Mas 9s boring? No!
X-Mas 9s clean? Yes!

But pay my opinion no mind.
I hope the masses do pass on the 9s. Hopefully it'll make it easier for me to cop for retail.

Btw so far....
Chinas>>>Cannons>>>Miami Nights>>>>>>>All other released 9s.

Originally Posted by funkjazzsoul

For people that have BOTH the Cannons and Miami nights, which do you think look better in person?

thx
smile.gif
HERE SIR. LET ME HELP YOU OUT.

1. MIAMI NIGHTS/CHINAS
2. CANNONS
3. KENTUCKYS
4. MIAMIS
5. BLACKOUTS

Out of curriosity, How did the Kentucky's sell in other places around people? The Footaction I frequent here that my boy is a manager at, has roughly 50 pairs sitting that are not moving at all, but I see the online sites are sold out.

So far China's were the only 9's I was like WOW when the first time I saw them in person. The love is the "FIRE" (ORANGE) in the blue, and the clear sole of course.

MN's get the 2nd vote, just IMO.

UKs are so underrated. they are easily top 3 cw.

number1 for me cause i hated the 9 then i saw the UKs and fell in love.

most overrated cw = miami nights. so boring and plain

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

UKs are so underrated. they are easily top 3 cw.

number1 for me cause i hated the 9 then i saw the UKs and fell in love.

I agree with you. Kentucky's are also my #1. I love how the blue just shines against the black, and how the white swoosh and sole stand out. They nailed this one with the color blocking.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm on the UK bandwagon as well.
grin.gif
The white outsoles did me in. Once I saw them I had to have 'em

No shame in that. UK's will probably be the colorway that people will search for when it's too late.

Personally, my top 2 would be the Freegums/Christmas CW's. The freegums because of the simplicity, such a clean white/black shoe and the Xmas cause the red pops and that sole is dope and just sets the shoe off

News pics of the black/white/grey/volt Lows.  Supposed to have volt in them but I'm assuming it's just on the bottoms or the inside
nike-lebron-9-low-black-white-volt-sample-8.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-black-white-volt-sample-4.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-black-white-volt-sample-1.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-black-white-volt-sample-5.jpg

nike-lebron-9-low-black-white-volt-sample-9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom