Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'm really waiting for some better pics of the Dunkman Griffey's and The Black & Volt Dunkmans! I know somebody got them since I'm seeing pics of the "Mangos" that release the same day!
30t6p3b.gif

WHY DOES IT MATTER IF PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING ON THE FREEGUMS? IF YOU COPPED YOUR PAIR, BE HAPPY AND ENJOY THEM AND STOP WORRYING IF EVERYONE IS GETTING A PAIR OF THEM WITH YOU.

YES, I'M "Zzzzzzzz" ON THEM. NOT MY CUP OF TEA.

freegums looked good in person, i havent copped yet because i dbl upped on the miami nights, but i think im going to cop soon

been looking for the scarfaces (homes) recently and i have started to notice that they are somewhat scarce. were they released in low #'s? really dont think people have been coppin em like that. just seems like they've disappeared.

i know they were listed as GR's but i see more breds around than the scarfaces and the were released around the same time...

wow. just checked deadstockshoes.com and they have every GR EXCEPT them. gotta find these...

damn. just checked ebay and theres barely any scarfaces there either...

scarfaces might be that sleeper shoe of the IX's that some will be lookin for later. hell, they've only been out for about 2 months and im havin no luck

and whats "RTVd"?

Originally Posted by JRodski

scarfaces might be that sleeper shoe of the IX's that some will be lookin for later. hell, they've only been out for about 2 months and im havin no luck

and whats "RTVd"?

theres a FSR on NDC and in every store in mall

Originally Posted by DBlockAllDay

Originally Posted by JRodski

and whats "RTVd"?

theres a FSR on NDC and in every store in mall

Eastbay also has plenty of sizes. Unles you wear a 10.5-11.5 or 13-14 your good there. I was at the mall on Friday and every store had them on display. I don't think many will be looking for them later. If they are they shouldn't be hard to find. Flight club even has a few listed at $160. Save ten bucks.

Wale posted a picture on twitter of a shoe that looks like they could be a pair of lebron 9 elites and boy do they look good

Originally Posted by JHes91

Wale posted a picture on twitter of a shoe that looks like they could be a pair of lebron 9 elites and boy do they look good

Those are China 7s...

There's still a FSR of the "Scarfaces" on NDC and like every online site, probably none on ebay because people didn't try to cop to sell
laugh.gif

Those SLH look great in those pics but still an easy pass for me

Hoping Freegums get discounted on Swoosh after this week. Need to double up. They really should have come with a second set of red laces though.

I'm glad everyone sleeping on the Freegums. More for me. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Yo does anyone have the sku# for the Miami Nights? I'm trying to track a pair down in a sz 15 and I'm having no luck at all.

UPC#  00883419412387

Dont know where the sku is located, I got my pair from champs
and on the label it has two sets of numbers :
01-02577-6-04
469764-002

Also for anyone in Houston area, as of Sunday,  Almeda Mall had a sz.10.5 Miami nights at footlocker and a sz 9 cannons at the foot action

Hope this helps someone

Back
Top Bottom